No massive threads (1 Viewer)

lilkatie

I agree with enlightened one..........prof shut up! give it a rest allright you are polluting this thread with *thinking of a non offensive word*.......crap. Not to say that some of your points aren't valid, but we get the point ok we don't need 20page threads.......I can't be bothered to read that much ok.

Immigration is sorta related to this topic cause boat people immigrate here in the long run pretty much. The same applies for boat people and immigrants.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
What's wrong with a 20 page thread? You're either:
a) lazy
b) ignorant or
c) both

I vote for C.

And call me naive, but what topic? You just started a new thread to bag someone out. Yay, good one noob.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know we were catering for your needs.

Please detail all requests so that we entertain you furthur.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by *Katie*
I agree with enlightened one..........prof shut up! give it a rest allright you are polluting this thread with *thinking of a non offensive word*.......crap. Not to say that some of your points aren't valid, but we get the point ok we don't need 20page threads.......I can't be bothered to read that much ok.

Immigration is sorta related to this topic cause boat people immigrate here in the long run pretty much. The same applies for boat people and immigrants.
You absolute dumbcunt, this forum is for discussion and debate. You know, sort of the reason it's here. What contribution have *you* made? I've never noticed you before. I really don't think it was appropriate to make a new thread just to bag prof out, he's done nothing wrong. In fact, he's argued his ideas a lot more intelligently and politely than the majority of people here. Try making an *actual* contribution to these forums before trying to change it to suit your whims. (And no, sweetie, 10 posts doesn't cut it).

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by George W. Bush
I have summarised:

SHUT THE FUCK UP, N00B
Haha, thanks Dubya, was just defending a very very nice guy is all.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I know him irl though and he's like the nicest guy you ever will meet, so I'm vouching for him to remove his n00b status. or something. :p

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Hey lay off Katie. Let's all be civil and not take things personal.

We were all noobs once, except for maybe Loz 1 who might have started with a post count of a thousand.

And in case you haven't guessed, I was kind of flattered by Katie taking my side and all. Though I wasn't attacking prof or nothing cause I don't like personal attacks. But I'm easily flattered cause I'm vain.

Yeah anyway, lay of her just cause she's new. Maybe she will have something useful to contribute to a discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)