No More Area Of Study Ever!!!!! (1 Viewer)

elle148

HSC
elmafud said:
Clearly a lot of people found it difficult, which is why I asked if anyone was enjoying it like I was.

And I think I had a made a fair assessment on the commitment people make to school. There's a huge difference between making the choice to learn and continue with that level of commitment throughout the year and doing "hours of study". Exam results have nothing to do with being fortunate and everything to do with your attitude towards your education. I understand if you don't agree, but it's the common link between everyone who's succeeded.
i agree with a few points each of you have made.
But i don't think exam results have "everything" to do with your attitude towards your education... i know a lot of people who work so hard only it doesn't pay off. You might get into the examination room and find a question you weren't expecting, EVEN if you were fully prepared to adapt your answer to whatever question you were going to get.

I try to adapt my stuff to the question... but sometimes things just don't work out, and it isn't because I haven't studied or don't care about my education... it just happens.

That being said, yesterday was ok... didn't particularly like the texts, but i'm confident i passed at the very least.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Now we have to deal with it now :mad:

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Oh man! :( We're doing it right now.
I'm so scared of the creative writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)