No more english, ever! (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
riproot how did u get an overall rank - "Total - 6/120"
I came in the top 10 in the year for internal ranks, and from my estimations I beat 4 of the other people in the top 10, hence, 6th.
Last year I did shit all year and really well at the end and came in the top 10, but a few shit people were there so I still manages 7th somehow. :S
Btw, yes my school works out the top 10 or 20 internal people so then they know who to send letters to come back for ATAR ceremony stuff. Hahaha

1234567890cam

HSC
I came in the top 10 in the year for internal ranks, and from my estimations I beat 4 of the other people in the top 10, hence, 6th.
Last year I did shit all year and really well at the end and came in the top 10, but a few shit people were there so I still manages 7th somehow. :S
Btw, yes my school works out the top 10 or 20 internal people so then they know who to send letters to come back for ATAR ceremony stuff. Hahaha
Your school does ATAR ceremonies?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Your school does ATAR ceremonies?
90+ get an award and the top 5 get their photo put up somewhere with their ATAR beneath it... it's not a real motivator because the cunts from last year were ugly as.

themanman

HSC
N/A
90+ get an award and the top 5 get their photo put up somewhere with their ATAR beneath it... it's not a real motivator because the cunts from last year were ugly as.
lmfao

at our school

dux only gets an award

then hes forgotten the year after

no real incentive to do well except for getting into uni

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
lmfao

at our school

dux only gets an award

then hes forgotten the year after

no real incentive to do well except for getting into uni
yeah, I thought our school was going to change it because we got ~20 over 90 last year.
Also, state tankers get awards and we usually have at least one of those (we won't have any this year).

mirakon

nigga
HSC
lol ext english you only have to study like 4 texts, and there isn't as much technical analysis required as questions tend to revolve around genre, conventions and context. SO not too worried about it at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)