• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NO more english lessons.. EVER (1 Viewer)

HSC
how does everyone feel about never having to sit through a boring english lesson ever again??? No more set texts, or anaylzing poems... or reading prescribed novels, or remembering quotes!!!!
did anyone do anything creative with their english notes after the exam? (apart from the HSC scavenger hunt ppl! lol)

mishka

HSC
N/A
gave my responses to my teacher... as well as a lot of notes and things. not so creative!

i can't believe english is over. all week i've been saying things like "i'll never be able to watch a movie in peace ever again!"

and while i'll enjoy being free from all the analysing, i'm going to miss my class. they were the best bunch of people! :D

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
i burned mine.......in the fire place.........it took longer than expected

HSC
lol.. thats alot of effort! Im just sooooo glad that theres no more Peter Skryznecki to anaylize! his poems are soo boring!! The only good thing about school is the fact u get to see ur friends without having to make an effort to organise it! I brnt my notes.. not over a spit though! too lazy to do that

spooky's.gal

HSC
i'll be taking my notes for every subject to my end-of-exam/graduation gift= a holiday on the beach with friends, hehehe BONFIRE!!! hope i dont forget the marshmallows. i know its not really original, but boy am i gonna enjoy it, plus it saves costs for firestarters

fantasia

HSC
me fail english? thats unpossible.

yeh it is good that english is over, its not like i'm every gonna use any of that information anyway. everything has been deleted in my brain's recycle bin. GONE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)