• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NO Motivation!!!!! (2 Viewers)

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
yeah i have my half yearlies starting tomorrow, and i get the whole 2nd week off! yay! then the long weekend, i am so not going to want to go back to school after 10 days off!

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
2ndbest said:
yeah i have my half yearlies starting tomorrow, and i get the whole 2nd week off! yay! then the long weekend, i am so not going to want to go back to school after 10 days off!
wow.. go 2ndbest man.. honestly.. haha 10 days? awesome !

oh yeah.. thanks without wings btw

dukey

HSC
I'm usually quite busy.

Well I was even busier last year. I had soccer on Saturday mornings and Thursday and Tuesday nights, gym when ever I could which would be 4 times a week, work on Fri-Sat nights, tutor on Saturday afternoons, swimming on Sunday mornings. All this excludes such activities as reading, computing (games :p), PS2, homeworking, researching. I don't know how I survived but I began to struggle towards the end of the year.

So I hung up my soccer boots which gave me gave me about 6 hours a week for other activities, I've stopped from playing games unless its the holidays and I've completely uninstalled MSN (will install again during holidays) which gives me about an extra 3-5 hours for other things to do in a day.

I use to sleep around 10:30 and wake up at 8 for school. I've altered my sleeping pattern so that I don't need as much sleep anymore and as a consequent of that I am now able to sleep around 12ish and still make it to school on time.

My best advice to you is to repriortise your tasks. What is most important to you? What is more crucial in the long term? Think :)
When I've lost motivation I rest and think 'why am I doing this? what is the point of all this?' I always find the answer. Its for my mother. I want her to be proud of me :)

dukey

HSC
bobness said:
Your av is slightly scary

otherwise i'd expect your comment seeing you're asian :)

if you need motivation to study, then maybe the course you're aiming for is too idealistic or out of your range. set easy goals for yourself to start with and the difficult ones you'll be able to pull off in time
lol it was me in year 7 :)
yeah though I've retired from 6 years of soccer I'm usually at the gym now and I love it. RELIEVES STRESS :D

csuwai

BOS Member
HSC
mm.. didnt read this profile.. but he does look like someone i meet be4.. mayb this world isnt as small as i thought it may b..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)