No offers? (1 Viewer)

a1079atw

HSC
Hi everyone, I've put Usyd Physio as my top preference. It needs an ATAR of 98.85 and I got 98.80 with bonus point(s) (no idea how much they give but I'm sure it's over 0.05 :lol:) I saw on the UAC's website that the institutions will consider:
1. first preferences only (my case)
2. consecutive preferences if they are at the same institution (eg you’ll be considered for your first four preferences if they are all at Macquarie University)
3. all preferences for distance education courses,

and plus Usyd is participating in January round, I don't understand why I haven't got an offer yet.

Any help will be deeply appreciated, I'm SO worried :cold:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Main round offers don't open till 21st Jan

CTon

HSC
You do realise the first January round isn't the main round, yeah?

a1079atw

HSC
Yeah but don't they consider your first one (preference) before main round? Like, just the first one?

obviouslyme

HSC
hey guys just wondering, for the preferences that need to be submitted tonight for the main round, will they consider ALL your preferences? So say you didn't make the first preference at USYD, will UNSW or USYD that come underneath still consider it? I'm confused with this entire early offers and system. Thanks!!

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
hey guys just wondering, for the preferences that need to be submitted tonight for the main round, will they consider ALL your preferences? So say you didn't make the first preference at USYD, will UNSW or USYD that come underneath still consider it? I'm confused with this entire early offers and system. Thanks!!
Nope, if you've been made an offer into your first preference, the courses/unis below won't be considered as you've already been made an offer in the round.

If you don't make it into your first, then the second pref will be considered and if you've made an offer into the 2nd, then the preferences below won't be considered ... and so on.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)