no tutorials on first week???? (1 Viewer)

lizaakryssle

HSC
Okay, so it was stupid of me not to double check the course outline/check my timetable but I honestly didn't understand it. So I didn't rock up to the lab this afternoon - I, too, was under the impression (after countless times people said so) that labs don't take place in the first week. What should I do? :/

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Okay, so it was stupid of me not to double check the course outline/check my timetable but I honestly didn't understand it. So I didn't rock up to the lab this afternoon - I, too, was under the impression (after countless times people said so) that labs don't take place in the first week. What should I do? :/
see if you can go to any of the other lab streams this week.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
see if you can go to any of the other lab streams this week.

lizaakryssle

HSC
Thanks! Where should I go to figure that out? Student central? :/ oh lawd.

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
would this have been the BABS1201 lab? we didn't do anything important. unless you're just worried about attendance or something else

lizaakryssle

HSC
would this have been the BABS1201 lab? we didn't do anything important. unless you're just worried about attendance or something else
Haha, I just messaged you. Yeah, attendance is what I was more worried about. Is it a major issue?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you very much! Will attendance still count if I do that lab? That's what I'm most worried about, and do you have any clue as to who I should talk to about going to the other lab for this week?
just turn up to the lab and explain your situation to the person in charge of the lab. you're an ickle first year in week 1 of uni, I'm sure they'll be reasonable

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, I just messaged you. Yeah, attendance is what I was more worried about. Is it a major issue?
ah just read it :) I'm not sure if there were people missing or not but I'm sure there would have been a few. I don't think missing this lab will be a big issue especially since we didn't even do an experiment or anything. if you are going to attend another lab, keep in mind that it will finish early (I think ours was about an hour) so if you don't have the full 3 hours free on your timetable for it then that's ok

lizaakryssle

HSC
Thanks! You guys are just so great :) hopefully I'll see you around.

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah see you in lab next monday I hope! :3 if you meet a girl named kirsty then that's me so let's be besties

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)