Non-smokers: Would you date a smoker? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Rachel_Lapp said:
Well i smoke now and again and i dont really care of the guy smoke or not, i mean its a personal choice its their lungs, im not going to hate some just becasue they smoke thats just fucking lame :rolleyes: Dammit i feel like a smoke
Stop writing like a retard.

twiddla

I hate the taste and smell of cigarettes. They just make me sick! To me they are the biggest turnoff. This means that in all practicality it would be difficult for me to get to having a decent relationship with them. I have nothing against smokers as people, i just hate smoking. As a result smoking for me becomes a practical issue.

The other reason I wouldn't date a smoker is that if we ended up having children together why would I want my kids to start off with that much of a preventable disadvantage. I would want my kids to have the best chance I can give them. My wife smoking would not be giving them that!

HSC
N/A
OS said:
Would you? Nothing personal against smokers (NO OFFENCE INTENDED), but would you as a non-smoker find their cancer stick addiction an issue? e.g. being a passive smoker so often, kissing and nicotine breath! Just wondering about this?? I don't think I could... Detest the filthy habit.
i think smoking is pretty grossnessed - and like, killful
i've tried to get heapz of mates to stop, but they wont listen - coz of the addictiveness of the nico..
but i coulndt go out with a guy who smoked dunoe, it just doesnt appeal to me
btw - apparantly each cigga takes away 5min of your life
please - stop smokin people!!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
im a smoker... and most of my boyfriends have been
i know before i used to smoke and getting onto some1 that smoked.. was pretty bad!
so if im with some1 that doesnt smoke, i try and hold the habit until after i see them hahaha
my ex boyfriend quit smoking while we were going out... and i knew the whole smokers breath thing + me smokng in front of him wouldnt help the cravings.. so i quit for a bit too..............
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah then a tragic thing happened (da da) we broke up..
im back on the vitamin sticks! LOL

Lennie

No I wouldnt.

Shame so many of the hot ones are smokers though....

Last edited by a moderator:

Researcher88

HSC
"If smoking keeps guys away
Then good"
Not only guys but girls too! (Non-smoking)
--------------
Btw,
Smoking=sad
As smoking is against your health why care about the law? If you want to drug yourself go take LSD, it’s more stimulating than crappy old fags.

Last edited:

ariande

The Don
HSC
i've dated two smokers. and yes, i would probably do it again. my focus on 'picking' a guy to be with is not whether they smoke or not, it is whether i like them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)