Non-white races: Do you often have to deal with latent racism? (1 Viewer)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
thats what iv been saying!

everyone is racist!

if i walked through a abo community i would be called a white dog

if i walked through lakemba i would be called an christian dog

if i went to china they would be like lol look how big his eyes are

get over it you fucken naive faggots
lol doubt it, chinese people think white women are the height of good looking

go team jennyfromdabloc!! i mean team edward!

m.jakaran

HSC
A white person lives under the threat of being called a racist every day. They are the people who are most accused of being racist and quite frankly, I think that they are the least racist race.

Conversely, being a brown man, I find that us curries are very racist in the type of latent racism that you are referring to. We tend to consider race very much in our decisions, wanting to live in a "white suburb", go to a "white school" buying "skin whitening creams" and so on...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
half the people that are racist online whether they are joking or not would get their heads kicked if they were to say it in person.

except those crazy fuckers on that neo-nazi website
lol yeah p[retty much this

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
haha fuck off im racist to abos pretty much every day

and havent had my head kicked in

ditto for azns

zstar

HSC
N/A
Racism is a fact of life.

It happens everywhere in the workplace, school, BOS.

But that shouldn't stop someone from living their life and beating the shit out of white people.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
haha fuck off im racist to abos pretty much every day

and havent had my head kicked in

ditto for azns
lol - do it in cabra or bankstown or those areas, rather than those shy asians.

jotdan

HSC
Haha I do remember saying that

haha totally not true in my case- im the minority (95% asian school)

we all use racism for humour all the time

Stupid whiteboy, your too dumb to understand the question
stupid asian you couldnt even read the question

(at a pool) "I cant swim im asian!
But howd you get to Auustralia?"

its all in good fun tho XD

jotdan

HSC
lol - do it in cabra or bankstown or those areas, rather than those shy asians.

ahhahahah i do it in cabra when wit school friends (our schools nearby)

"Fuck i hate asians!

their reply

Screw you you nazi! we arent fuckin jews stop hating us
(Im dutch)

Racism is like wanking, it just needs to be done
not proud of it but god it feels good ahhaha

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ahhahahah i do it in cabra when wit school friends (our schools nearby)

"Fuck i hate asians!

their reply

Screw you you nazi! we arent fuckin jews stop hating us
(Im dutch)

Racism is like wanking, it just needs to be done
not proud of it but god it feels good ahhaha
of course if you do it in the joking manner then they take it diff.

but if u do it like a fuckwit thikning you're hardcore n shit, you get fucked on.

which half this forum has yet to experience because they're too chicken shit to do it to those that actually retaliate.

manual91

HSC
David Spade, you're a joke mate. Racism against us whites is a non-issue. We've been the dominant race on the earth for hundreds of years, and haven't faced a fraction of the discrimination and hardship many races have. As far as I'm concerned, the use of the "racism against whites" card is just the new defense of racists. "Oh no, they're on to me and my fucked up ways, I better start fighting fire with fire."

Do you think that "abo" would have been so resentful towards you if his entire culture and ancestors weren't screwed over by our arrival? Oh no, he threatened to cut you! Get real motherfucker. There's been a genocide of his people going on for 200 years. If he has a shit socioeconomic status (the reason he could've turned to vice etc) it's because he's been shut out of education, health care, the mainstream.

Regardless, racism towards whites is merely a product of our racism towards other races. Racism breeds racism. Theirs is in defense, ours is just in pure ignorance.
Wow mate, you just don't get it do you? Here, you're being racist against white's yourself, by stereotyping all whites as racist with your implication that any white person deserves to cop abuse from other races, because of what happened in the past. You're basically saying that an aboriginal has the right to abuse a white person, just because they're white.

Get off your fucking soapbox and step into the real world.

sebo938

HSC
yer these fucking immigrant whites always think they own austria but rly i think they should get the FUCK out and get their own county (The United Kingdom of England)
I know this is a while ago, but did anyone else realise this guy can't spell, unless im on the Austrian B.O.S lol

CecilyMare

HSC
Wow mate, you just don't get it do you? Here, you're being racist against white's yourself, by stereotyping all whites as racist with your implication that any white person deserves to cop abuse from other races, because of what happened in the past. You're basically saying that an aboriginal has the right to abuse a white person, just because they're white.

Get off your fucking soapbox and step into the real world.
People can generalize. Shit happens when that happens.

He didn't directly nor intend to say that an aboriginal has the right to abuse a white person. Stop trying to shove ridiculous shit into other people's mouths. Whether you like it or not, there is loads of truth to his last comments and he was being purely objective.

And you seem to think that this racism from aborigines stems from 'what happened in the past'. This is what he means by pure ignorance. Many of us Australians like to think we are a class-free system, but the Aborigines are clearly the class beneath us. Their death age rates are over 20 years younger, and like redmaybe said, they get shut out of education, let alone employment.

Since when did this racism-towards-whites affect whites in any drastic manner in the first place? We are surrounded by tons of powerful white people, all our billboards are of white models, and it's not as if any Aborigines or any other race for that matter, may sanely even have a nerve to tell you to 'go back to your own country'.

"Get off your fucking soapbox and step into the real world."

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Well we know which race is going to take over the world within the next few decades. Now doesn't that give you a warm feeling in your pants? :uhhuh:

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
australia is a classless system there is so much support for the aboriginal people that it is up to the individual to break free from the constraints of their gay lives

HSC
N/A
So I finally got a fucking internship as a project coordinator for an engineering firm and on my first day out on site....me being the only non white in the whole company....these bogans ask me when did I get off the boat. ok, at first, im like.....meh...its alright...so on the second day the foreman on another site asks me the same fucking question....now I dont want to be a sad cunt....but i felt like shit..these guys think that the MD hired some import....like I dont fucking sound curry, I dont dress like a curry ...like wtf...

anyways the managing director was telling the foreman that he wants to hire more people and shit..so the foreman says.....just give me the names of everyone who applied and their numbers.....dw about the resume's..as if he is going to cut out all the non anglo saxon names and then filter through the list....I dont know..maybe im looking too much into it

daniel81

HSC
And you seem to think that this racism from aborigines stems from 'what happened in the past'. This is what he means by pure ignorance. Many of us Australians like to think we are a class-free system, but the Aborigines are clearly the class beneath us. Their death age rates are over 20 years younger, and like redmaybe said, they get shut out of education, let alone employment.

Since when did this racism-towards-whites affect whites in any drastic manner in the first place? We are surrounded by tons of powerful white people, all our billboards are of white models, and it's not as if any Aborigines or any other race for that matter, may sanely even have a nerve to tell you to 'go back to your own country'.
Firstly, he never suggested the racism stems from what happens in the past. That was suggested earlier, by the poster he was addressing (also, redmayne, I wouldn't say there has been genocide for the past 200 years, that's just bullshit):

Do you think that "abo" would have been so resentful towards you if his entire culture and ancestors weren't screwed over by our arrival? Oh no, he threatened to cut you! Get real motherfucker. There's been a genocide of his people going on for 200 years.

And you're the ignorant one I'm afraid. Aboriginal's recieve far more government support in general - the government is trying to redress the balance in death rates and education. Aboriginals currently are supported through exclusive initiatives such as AbStudy, as well as Medicare benefits.

Also, yes, our billboards are predominantly of white models. Maybe that's because the majority of the population is white, and marketers try to appeal to as many people as possible.

And yes, there are many powerful white people. Guess what, there are also many white people living in relative poverty. Now, I understand that a totally disporportionate amount of aboriginal people live in relative poverty, but I think you will find that that is caused by the poverty cycle rather than the current generation being racist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)