noninfectious disease? (1 Viewer)

bendha

HSC
lungcancer easy ... folllows on from epidemilogy ... but it wasn't mentioned meh

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Takuto said:
who screwed it up and did infectious.. hahah

meeee
I <3ed this question. I did Osteoporosis. I'd written about it in Food Tech yesterday afternoon aswell. I love when topics in other subjects come up in exams like this :)

Last edited:

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Wrote about mesothelimia....probably spelt it wrong though :S Seriously hope they don't take marks off for spelling errors. There are so much symptoms, I just put in 5 or so, and I hope they don't take marks off for not listing all.

Don't know why I wrote about that, I know other diseases so much better :'(
Like Scurvy and lung cancer...omg it just came up and I couldn't think of anything else lol

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
best question in whole exam. i killed it 5/5 fo sho.

i did minimata disease! :D

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Takuto said:
lol @ everyone flaunting their noninfectious disease
Yes, that's because we actually read the question properly... and are proud for doing so. This thread has turned into "which non-infectious disease did you do?" instead of laughing at your reading and interpreting capabilities.

Takuto

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Yes, that's because we actually read the question properly... and are proud for doing so. This thread has turned into "which non-infectious disease did you do?" instead of laughing at your reading and interpreting capabilities.
geez i was just looking for people who made the same mistake, but everyone is saying how well they did

carry on then...

btw everyone makes mistakes.. i dont see what there is to laugh about?

dolbinau

HSC
Takuto said:
geez i was just looking for people who made the same mistake, but everyone is saying how well they did

carry on then...

btw everyone makes mistakes.. i dont see what there is to laugh about?
It's BOS. Everyone is arrogant, pretentious and up themselves, lol.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
Yeah dude...setlle grettle @_@

hebstiklez

HSC
:O nooooo!!!!!
i wouldnt have noticed that it was a non infectious if i didnt see this thing lol.. crap

Takuto

HSC
hebstiklez said:
:O nooooo!!!!!
i wouldnt have noticed that it was a non infectious if i didnt see this thing lol.. crap
lol you serious?

hahha hi5 if so! =]

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
syriangabsta said:
Yeah dude...setlle grettle @_@
lol I wasn't getting nasty. Yeah dolbinau's right, there are some 'arrogant and pretentious' people on BoS that wish to bring others down. By 'laughing' I meant that people point out that what Takuto did was wrong, and in order to make him feel worse, people begin to post their results to out-do him in order to make themselves look and feel better.

@ OP: Dw, people make little mistake in exams all the time. It's easy to skip over certain words that are similar looking to others. I'm sure your responses in other parts of the exam will bring you up. But time to move on, not much can be done now :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)