Noob question...how do we do semester 2 timetable? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I've been told that the drop out box we can select session 2 but mine doesnt show anything :S

cluelessxXxmae

HSC
did you enrol into your session 2 subjects on estudent? cause my friend's one did the exact same thing and only when she did enrol did it show in the drop out box.

TomHSC2012

HSC
I've been told that the drop out box we can select session 2 but mine doesnt show anything :S
Firstly you need to:
  1. login to your student1 (E-Student) account, you should have already accessed this when you enrolled into your units for session 1.
  2. Navigate to the "My Enrolment" tab.
  3. Once you are on the "My Enrolment" tab, you can enrol into your units for session 2. You can select units from the drop down menus.
  4. After you have enrolled into your units for session 2, go to the "My Classes" tab.
  5. At the top of the page of the "My Classes", there should be a drop down menu, It should be titled "2013 Session 1". Click the drop down menu and select "2013 Session 2", then press refresh, which is to the right of drop down menu.
  6. Your timetable should of refreshed, you should now see your enrolled units for session 2. You can now start timetabling your units for session 2.

I hope this helps.

HSC
I'm doing an Arts degree..does that mean I can choose anything for Semester 2 that can be done in that semester without doing the unit that was in semester 1? Sorry im so lost right now :L

Clean Sweep

HSC
You have to do 8 units a year. 4 is done in Semester/Session 1 and another 4 in Semester 2. If you do a Semester 1 unit again in Semester 2 then you will basically be repeating and I'm sure you don't want that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)