nooo..... FT blow my head of... (1 Viewer)

angle_eyez

HSC
N/A
...... Mid exam coming in 5 days........ i'm gunna die...... :( ......... what can i do now??? so many stuffs to do.... hix hix hix........ =<

tennille

HSC
angle_eyez said:
...... Mid exam coming in 5 days........ i'm gunna die...... :( ......... what can i do now??? so many stuffs to do.... hix hix hix........ =<
Don't memorise everything. Read over your notes, read textbooks (excel is great for a summary), ask your teacher anything you don't understand, etc. Focus on what's in the syllabus. If you know everything in the syllabus, you'll be fine. Know one sector of the food industry, its impacts, socially and economically, etc. You'll do fine. :)

angle_eyez

HSC
N/A
thzzzz guyz!!!! appreciated it so much... i'll try my best...( with despair)... :eek: .....

*SHeLL!*

HSC
seriously just go over the notes but also go over past papers, like our teacher is always tellin us, there is only so many ways they can ask one question. know your basic facts and you will fly through it! :)

tennille

HSC
Make sure you know the verbs as well (like explain, discuss, describe, etc). They are all different.

angle_eyez

HSC
N/A
uhmmm.. :uhhuh: .. great advice!!!!!! but knowing how to answers in an appropriate way is another prob...........

thanks hamo

HSC
food tech is great like that-
answering questions is as easy as listing dot points and relating them to each other. Teachers want to see the facts, not all the carefully constructed and balanced sentences that you can put with it.
If it says...
explain- say what it is- e.g: Probiotic- micro-organisms of human intestinal origin that are incorperated into foods....etc etc...
discuss: talk about pros and cons of the topic- e.g. MAP packaging is most effective for preservation of X product, but unlike conventional packaging which still preserves, only the shelf life is shortened, MAP packaging is much more expencive to implement and therefore not cost effective for company and consumers.

They just want to see what you know, and all you have to do is follow the verbs and spill everything you know- and food tech is pretty easy to make up stuff- so go for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)