north shore - good? or bad? (1 Viewer)

chicka.boo226

HSC
hey guys,

i dont get tutored for anything atm except for the occasional german session, but im looking at enrolling in north shore's hsc maths program for these holidays.

ive been reading mixed responses about north shore .. what do you guys think about north shore? are they good?

thanks heaps.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
From everything that I've heard, I've never heard a positive review of them lol.

chicka.boo226

HSC
ohh okay >< oh dear. i cant decided whether or not to do their holis program now lol

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
North Shore is uber SHIT.

Have you considered Private Tuition? Personally, I've found private tuition to be more helpful than coaching schools because the tutor only answers your questions and not a billion other questions asked by other students, that you already know the answers to. Plus, tutors work with you according to your speed. North Shore doesn't do that. If you don't understand something and most others do - the teachers there won't bother explaining it to you again.

Most tutors give out past papers, notes, textbooks and other helpful stuff, so look into it. :uhhuh:

Edit: However, if coaching school is what you're after - you can go to coaching centres such as James An but fuck, DO NOT GO TO NORTH SHORE.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)