• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

North Shore/Pre-uni-Which branch is the 'BEST'? (1 Viewer)

mich33

HSC
N/A
well it really depends; many parents say that pre-uni is really effective. THAT IS FACT!! i went 2 the fairfield branch and the end yr 4 and now im in yr 6 and i made it in2 selective ^^ but my mum heard that pre-uni is crappy after ur selective test. THAT IS FACT!! soo i suggest u go 2 north shore if ur in high school otherwise stick 2 pre-uni!!

and also, if ur not hard working, then dun bother with pre-uni. they give u loads of homework. i had 2 copy of my friend 2 cope >.< lols

hope i helped u!!

VuongstER_boi

HSC
lol. You just dug up my thread from two years ago. I also went to the Fairfield branch pre-uni although it was th eone on allan street.( they changed to another st.)

Oh so u got into selection, which schooL? :)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
mich33 said:
well it really depends; many parents say that pre-uni is really effective. THAT IS FACT!! i went 2 the fairfield branch and the end yr 4 and now im in yr 6 and i made it in2 selective ^^ but my mum heard that pre-uni is crappy after ur selective test. THAT IS FACT!! soo i suggest u go 2 north shore if ur in high school otherwise stick 2 pre-uni!!

and also, if ur not hard working, then dun bother with pre-uni. they give u loads of homework. i had 2 copy of my friend 2 cope >.< lols

hope i helped u!!
yea, keep that typing up and you'll get a heaps mad uai.

not only did i go to north shore, i am casually employed there (city branch).

i have to say, their maths teachers are very very good. they explain things quite clearly and you get through stuff so quick you'd wonder why your school is so bloody slow. english is good only till year 10, because everyone will do something different after that.

of course, i am biased, so check it out yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)