North Sydney boys interview (1 Viewer)

mkv_86

HSC
Yesterday north sydney boys rang me and told me that i was accepted and now i have to come and have an interview, the test wasnt really hard tbh, aced the english test but had a bit of problem with the math. My question is, what sort of question do they ask during the interview?

Much thanks

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Depends, have you already been accepted or is the interview to see if they should accept you?

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Yeah they accepted me now just the interview
Oh great, then I guess what I would recommend is not planning answers for questions. If you've already been accepted they probably just want to get to know you... be natural, yourself. Having said that, they'll probably ask you your subjects that you've done (if you've done accelerated study patterns), why you want to go to their school and maybe they'll introduce you to other teachers. I haven't done interviews at selective schools though... this is what they do for comprehensive ones... I think it'll be similar though
Oh yeah, and good job on getting in. :jump:

mkv_86

HSC
Oh great, then I guess what I would recommend is not planning answers for questions. If you've already been accepted they probably just want to get to know you... be natural, yourself. Having said that, they'll probably ask you your subjects that you've done (if you've done accelerated study patterns), why you want to go to their school and maybe they'll introduce you to other teachers. I haven't done interviews at selective schools though... this is what they do for comprehensive ones... I think it'll be similar though
Oh yeah, and good job on getting in. :jump:
ty man

HSC
You got an interview? I got in without having to do one lol :p. I got the letter of offer today :0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)