Not able to access thread in Contact Mods (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
Hey all,

I reported a post. For some reason, I am being denied access to the thread in contact mods which has my report in it. In the past, I have been able access such threads, if I have wanted to.

I am being denied access with this message:

mreditor16, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can someone clarify what is going wrong?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey all,

I reported a post. For some reason, I am being denied access to the thread in contact mods which has my report in it. In the past, I have been able access such threads, if I have wanted to.

I am being denied access with this message:

mreditor16, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can someone clarify what is going wrong?
ban mreditor

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You can't access that thread because it was reported by another person first - your report is just appended to the old thread which you don't have access to. We can still see the thread and both reports and will action it when we see it.

mreditor16

HSC
You can't access that thread because it was reported by another person first - your report is just appended to the old thread which you don't have access to. We can still see the thread and both reports and will action it when we see it.
Ahh that makes sense. Thank you very much! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)