Not attending HSC exam (1 Viewer)

大きい男

HSC
Is it possible that someone can not sit an HSC exam and be hardly impacted? A girl in my year didn't sit the bio exam on Monday (as my engo friends noticed her in maths) and she is ranked quite highly (~10/110 at a rank ~30 school). What happens in this situation? I've heard of people doing similar things at other schools and it doesn't seem particularly above water.

HSC
wdym? i am pretty sure she will get 0 in this subject this is what I heard from my teacher

大きい男

HSC
wdym? i am pretty sure she will get 0 in this subject this is what I heard from my teacher
She must've applied for misadventure. A friend of mine had an appendectomy in the HSC period so he couldn't do the SDD exam and he ended up getting some sort of estimated mark. But under what conditions could she have even applied for misadventure if she was able to attend school the same day?

HSC
She must've applied for misadventure. A friend of mine had an appendectomy in the HSC period so he couldn't do the SDD exam and he ended up getting some sort of estimated mark. But under what conditions could she have even applied for misadventure if she was able to attend school the same day?
who knows??? 😆 😆 🤣 🤣 maybe some accidents?? idk tbh. Interesting. Did u ask her?

Husky

HSC
In terms of how her not sitting the exam affects the cohort, based on what my teacher has told me, I'm pretty sure they count her as an "outlier." Hence, she doesn't affect anyone else's mark nor the scaling of the class because they nullify her result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)