not good with mp3 players (1 Viewer)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
I've heard that a really good way to study is by listening to your study notes using a walkman, however, I seriously don't want to look like some kind of loser, who still uses a 20th century walkman.

So anyway, instead of a walkman, I want to use my mp3 player. Does anyone here know how to record your own voice and then add it to your mp3 player?
Pretty Pleassssssseeeee

santaslayer

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I've heard that a really good way to study is by listening to your study notes using a walkman, however, I seriously don't want to look like some kind of loser, who still uses a 20th century walkman.

So anyway, instead of a walkman, I want to use my mp3 player. Does anyone here know how to record your own voice and then add it to your mp3 player?
Pretty Pleassssssseeeee
Ipod has an attachment you can buy seprately.

Other Mp3's do too.

sandz_2

HSC
some mp3 players have inbuilt microphones.. mine does - its a creative nano plus but i think most creative mp3 players have them

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Alternatively depending on what format your MP3 player accepts you can record you study note using 'Windows Sound Recorder' (that is assuming you are using Microsoft Windows). That would record it in wav format this can then be convert to whatever format needed.

As for listening to study notes being 'a really good way to study' nothing beats the traditional methods of study that is siting down and writing dot points and doing sample questions. Also the time it takes to record, convert your notes could be better spent on study.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Alternatively depending on what format your MP3 player accepts you can record you study note using 'Windows Sound Recorder' (that is assuming you are using Microsoft Windows). That would record it in wav format this can then be convert to whatever format needed.

As for listening to study notes being 'a really good way to study' nothing beats the traditional methods of study that is siting down and writing dot points and doing sample questions. Also the time it takes to record, convert your notes could be better spent on study.
Yeah your actually right about the taking notes and doing sample questions thing. That usually works for me, but since it takes me 2 hours to fall asleep, I though that it would be better if I listen to my mp3, get all tired and then fall asleep:)

anyway, thanks for helping

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
. .. or you could just read some stuff before you go to sleep. always works for me.. im almost finished kinglear!! :D

or just let your brain relax and listen to some piano music! :D i +heart piano / orchestral music :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)