not long now people hahaha (1 Viewer)

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
hahaha, i did the hsc last year, and am so glad im not going through the stress of what you guys are going through.

im just glad im not in ur position hahaha

good luck though,

and remember if u go to uni, u will find the HSC is SOOOO easy compared to the stress of uni, and u will face so many harder and stressful times in uni exams and assignments, so my advice is to enjoy the easiness of the HSC.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
What the?

Your not glad to go through HSC stress, which is "sooo much easier" than UNI stress, despite the fact your in UNI.

Don't worry - the men in white coats will be with you shortly.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
are you talking about the mr upstairs or doctors?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
dynamic22 said:
hahaha, i did the hsc last year, and am so glad im not going through the stress of what you guys are going through.

im just glad im not in ur position hahaha

good luck though,

and remember if u go to uni, u will find the HSC is SOOOO easy compared to the stress of uni, and u will face so many harder and stressful times in uni exams and assignments, so my advice is to enjoy the easiness of the HSC.
stress???

I love the HSC, no really I do... No kidding!!!

What is this word 'stress' ur talking about?

I was stressing out a little before my trials, but at this stage im looking forward to the HSC (exams)

There is a beauty in the HSC, its only a matter of how hard ur looking to find it!

Yes! ive heard that Uni is infact much more stressful.... some Uni students have described the semester exams as being the HSC all over again...

"im just glad im not in ur position hahaha

good luck though"

Im glad im in my position... does that count

neverthless thank u!

and seeing as ur at Uni i assume ur end of semester exams begin once i finish my HSC exams...hahahaha

now who's laughing...

anywas... good luck to u too!

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
i think uni will be more stressful, but hopfully you will be doing something you enjoy, so that will make up for the stress

jdrockefeller

HSC
I'm not stressed about the HSC. Although I dreamt I failed the HSC last night, and only got a 66 UAI. But, I've been totally calm all year and am not phased at all. Except, in my dreams apparently.

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
i suppose the ones who are stressin the most are the ones who arnt sure whether they will make the cut off i.e. not the freaks who get 99.5+

i was quite stressed during the hsc coz i wasnt sure whether i would make it, but i did, and after being at uni i realise that the hsc is so easy.

with the hsc u dont have to think, u just need to memorise ideas and terminology.

in one week i have 2 tests and one assignment due, then i have 5 days to prepare for 3 3 hour exams which are held on consectative days...

please, enjoy the bloody HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)