not shaving for the exam period (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
.....our school wont let us wear uniform, cos we have strict policy, and they know that we wont wear it properly, so they decided we dont have to wear it at all!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Okay, here's a question, do I shave the arvo of my LAST exam? or the end of the exam period? Cause there is NO way i can make it another three weeks! another 8, maybe.

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
my school says if youre not clean shave theyll make you shave and start the exam late... i went to school with a beard and the coordinator just said i might have felt better if i shaved, coz i was a bit nervous.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Will_Sparky said:
Apparently, its bad luck to shave during exam period, so I shaved on sunday night before English, I won't make it till modern, it already itches like hell!
I know what that's like. I shaved today because it was becoming too much of a nusance.

jen23

gordo said:
oh this realtes to guys btw ;)

i guess chicks could participate to? :confused:
hahahaha, when i read the title of this thread i thought it was about girls not shaving their legs for exams.. hahahaha, guys didnt even occur to me! cause all the chicks at my school are having competitions to see who can get the longest leg hair by the end of exams.. now i type that up it seems kinda seedy doesnt it?

mathock

HSC
lucy63 said:
hahahaha, when i read the title of this thread i thought it was about girls not shaving their legs for exams.. hahahaha, guys didnt even occur to me! cause all the chicks at my school are having competitions to see who can get the longest leg hair by the end of exams.. now i type that up it seems kinda seedy doesnt it?
thats the most disgusting thing i have heard in a long long time... i havent shaved for a while, not for luck or anything, just that i havent been going out, no need to get all done up so u can stay home and study... eugghhhhh that image has scarred my heterosexual mind *shudders* enough to turn a guy off women

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
lucy63 said:
yes....yes it does...very seedy indeed....the girls at ur skool have too much time on their hands....and prolly too much hair on their legs now :D

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
see who can get the longest leg hair

....thats just wrong...

btw, is any guy not doing the shaving thing, i've gone for a week and a half no and starting to get a bit itchy

but i reckon i'll pull through

J

jhakka

I tried the not shaving thing during the Trials, and it took me half an hour and two razors to get rid of it.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
lol yeh, i am dreading the time
start with scissors and then move onto a razor

cephren

I havent shaved since the Monday so im a bit behind... I'll try n remember not to shave... that way I can add colour 2 the rest of the field... albeit a small amount... us Redheads dont get too much in the way of hair growth and speed of such... but should I shave for the Formal?... ie 13th November???...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)