• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Not So Bad??? (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
lol being lazy is not a natural drift. :p
[comment]hi SS its me[/comment]
Don't exploit the inconsistencies :eek: My problem is that unless I like the person enough, I won't put as much effort into maintaining the friendship that I know I could put in, which isn't helped with my natural tendency towards laziness :( [comment]I'm incredibly happy with my current group of friends though :)[/comment]

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Don't exploit the inconsistencies :eek: My problem is that unless I like the person enough, I won't put as much effort into maintaining the friendship that I know I could put in, which isn't helped with my natural tendency towards laziness :( [comment]I'm incredibly happy with my current group of friends though :)[/comment]
hence the 'bad friend alert' :p

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm a good friend to those I do like though, I hope :shy:
so you are saying that you like some of your friends but not others. lol one would think that when you refer to your friends it usually means that you like them.

m&ss2008

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
so you are saying that you like some of your friends but not others. lol one would think that when you refer to your friends it usually means that you like them.
you can have a large group of friends but a closer, stronger friendship with some of those.
if you never saw those friends on the outside of the circle for a long time you probably wouldnt be affected. on the other hand, the closer of your friends would be around to contribute to your social life.

SoulSearcher

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
There's ones I do genuinely like and there's ones that I tolerate more than I like them. I still do like them and consider those in the latter category as friends, but not as much as those I do like. My general definition of friendship is rather broad actually, but I can see why you can come to that conclusion. Just not that good of a friend sometimes :( [comment]To conclude, I concede that I am a bad friend, but only on odd occasions :([/comment]

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
m&ss2008 said:
you can have a large group of friends but a closer, stronger friendship with some of those.
if you never saw those friends on the outside of the circle for a long time you probably wouldnt be affected.
if you never saw your close friends, you probably won't be affect too if you really think about it.

on the other hand, the closer of your friends would be around to contribute to your social life.
also if your your close friends would contribute to your social life i dont see why the larger group can't.

SoulSearcher said:
There's ones I do genuinely like and there's ones that I tolerate more than I like them. I still do like them and consider those in the latter category as friends, but not as much as those I do like. My general definition of friendship is rather broad actually, but I can see why you can come to that conclusion. Just not that good of a friend sometimes :( [comment]To conclude, I concede that I am a bad friend, but only on odd occasions :([/comment]
haha soulsearcher im sure youre an awesome friend, i just like ticking people off. :) and also it brings me joy that i made you admit that you are a bad friend [comment]actually not really :([/comment] lol ahahahahahahha :D

Last edited:

m&ss2008

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
if you never saw your close friends, you probably won't be affect too if you really think about it.

also if your your close friends would contribute to your social life i dont see why the larger group can't

anyway i dont think soulsearcher refered to close and not so close groups.
the larger group can contribute, but obviously a closer group would have more of an impact.the more friends the better

SoulSearcher

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
haha soulsearcher im sure youre an awesome friend, i just like ticking people off. :)
Tis' fine, gave me a nice distraction from this bioethics presentation I need to get done by Monday, but need to finish tonight because I won't have time this weekend to complete it :eek::)Call me Gab.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
m&ss2008 said:
the larger group can contribute, but obviously a closer group would have more of an impact.the more friends the better
of course. but that really isn't a reason why you shouldn't keep in touch with the larger group. it isn't really larger group vs. closer group. its more why not both?

m&ss2008

HSC
good luck with it, sounds tricky though.
my interview with the principal is coming up soon. whole year does it to see how we can improve.

i know my problem.

im lazy

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Tis' fine, gave me a nice distraction from this bioethics presentation I need to get done by Monday, but need to finish tonight because I won't have time this weekend to complete it :eek::)Call me Gab.
haha good luck with that, i hope you did better than the presentation i had to do :( P.S. Why? You do know its me right?

m&ss2008

HSC
we've gone a little bit off topic but who cares?
who has some good ideas for muck-up day?
our previous years have always been kinda disappointing

EDIT: nothing that ill lose my HSC over

SoulSearcher

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
haha good luck with that, i hope you did better than the presentation i had to do :( P.S. Why? You do know its me right?
Thanks :) Aww, I'm sure you didn't do that badly, and even if you did, you'll pick it up in the next few assessments with some good work :uhhuh:

m&ss2008 said:
we've gone a little bit off topic but who cares?
who has some good ideas for muck-up day?
our previous years have always been kinda disappointing

EDIT: nothing that ill lose my HSC over
Ahh, reminds me of older days :eek:
We just had water bombs and the like, but then our school 'banned' us from doing anything for a muck up day, so couldn't really do much without being reprimanded :(

m&ss2008

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Ahh, reminds me of older days :eek:
We just had water bombs and the like, but then our school 'banned' us from doing anything for a muck up day, so couldn't really do much without being reprimanded :(
i think it was two years ago the year 12 emptied salt onto the grassy hill in the shape of a giant penis and it burnt all the grass away.
everyone driving past the school on the main road could see a massive cock on a hill

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
lol thanks soulsearcher. your words are really comforting. (even though i know i bloody well did crap) thanks anyway. :shy:

m&ss2008

HSC
thankyou all for this nice little conversation. im off to bed:sleep:
feel free to chat amongst yourselves.
have a good weekend everyone!:wave:

SoulSearcher

HSC
m&ss2008 said:
i think it was two years ago the year 12 emptied salt onto the grassy hill in the shape of a giant penis and it burnt all the grass away.
everyone driving past the school on the main road could see a massive cock on a hill
Reminds me of a Simpsons episode in which Bart pours 'sodium tetrasulfate' onto the grass to spell out his name, then fails to get away with it :p Not the funniest moment, but it just came into my head when I read that :eek:
melanieeeee. said:
lol thanks soulsearcher. your words are really comforting. (even though i know i bloody well did crap) thanks anyway. :shy:
You're welcome :shy: Hope you do well in the rest of your assignments :):uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)