• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Not studying ecos till after my modernhistory exam! (1 Viewer)

vegeta_316

Originally posted by eeyore
okay chem is over
time to start studying for eco... One more to go!!!
Same here.
I've had the best timetable. 10 units, 1 subject a week.
Adv English Paper 1 & 2 - 1st week
Ext 1 & 2 Maths - 2nd week
Chemistry - 3rd week
Economics - 4th week

Truly this is the best combination of 10 units one can pick for the HSC is it not. :D

monkey187

God
HSC
hay if you think they are gonna put a monetary policy and exchange rate question in the exam will they both be on aust policy or monetary on aus and exchange on global?

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i've had 8 days to study for eco... but have wasted 3 days of it I'm just starting now so i've got about 5 days to study...
i've just realised that my notes for economics SUCK in comparison... no wonder i get don't reach the 90's mark for any of my exams lol i always low- mid 80's which is kewl but yeah it still sucks

so i'm stealing notes off this site and seeing what i've got and havn't got.... then adding them...should i do this? im bit scared i'll be wasting my time...

in response to the girl above me... i used to advocate the whole memorising an essay thing but after reading that!! WHOA ur soo right! :D .... except for english where i think it's pretty much imperitive that you memerise unless u know ur shit. (memerising essays for english saved my ass thats for sure..... it sure was a killa trying to memorise 3 essays in one day though :s ... i started from 6am on the tuesday and stayed up until the exam on wednesday.... A KILLA!! it was soo painful but i'm so glad i did :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)