Not to bad (1 Viewer)

Lans

Yeah, i didn't mind it at all! i like the option for religious rites
and the others weren't too bad a few ifies in multiple choice but i think over all i did alright.

although what was the deal with 4 page booklets everyone had to keep asking for more.....

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Yeah, i noticed that too. I guess they either thought the exam was to shoet to allow us time to wrie more then 4 pages and/or any one who is stupid enough to take this course will be too stupid to write more then a couple of paragraphs!
What did you have for the denomination which had the least join uniting church?

schwang_thang

Originally posted by smegger_em

What did you have for the denomination which had the least join uniting church?
i went 4 the congregational church
it's the church i've heard least of throughout the course so i guess its pretty small

the exam was ok, tho not as gud as the cath. trial
M.C was a bit harder than last yr, ive never bloody heard of the torrens title sys. b4...! :confused:

princess b*

Originally posted by schwang_thang

i went 4 the congregational church
it's the church i've heard least of throughout the course so i guess its pretty small

the exam was ok, tho not as gud as the cath. trial
M.C was a bit harder than last yr, ive never bloody heard of the torrens title sys. b4...! :confused:
yeh went for congregational too. u never heard of torrens title before cos it dotn exist. it asked for the one that WASNT right (ie. torrens title)

princess b*

Originally posted by smegger_em
yey, i am glad about the torens title one. i had congrigationalist too. i liked it better then the catholic trial, but i guess thats cause i studdied for this one and not the trial.
yep yep. cath trial was harder, but i still got good mark on almost no study!! so maybe thats a REALLY good sign for this one!! I HOPE!!!

arrow

I'm 99% sure that Torrens Title exists. But it was probably the right answer anyway

princess b*

Originally posted by arrow
I'm 99% sure that Torrens Title exists. But it was probably the right answer anyway
well heres my chance to actually use something ive learnt!
as a #1 ranked, band 6 Aboriginal studies student of two yrs, i have NEVER come across 'torrens title' and considering that we had to know ab land rights inside-out im going to exert my authoritar and say that it was a BOS fictional creation!!
therefore, it was the correct answer.
thats all

kaseita

just looked it up
the Torrens Title Act has nothing to do with land rights - it some idiotic real estate title in SA :rolleyes:
aargh, I've been foooled!

I didn't like the multis. the questions and answers were pretty dodgy. personally preferred the catholic trial than this, in its clarity. the SAs were good though. (I do 1u)

J

juzza

Answers...

The answer to the smallest percentage joining the Uniting Church in 1977 was Presbyterian, as they had many dissenters that decided to remain Presbyterians. As for Torrens Tile, I believe it was used as a reference point during the court proceedings in debating the nature of trading rights to land claimed under native title - could be wrong... but I remember hearing it somewhere....

The multi choice is deff Presbyterian though...

flosh's gurl

i knew they would ask a question on the labour movement just because i didn't know about it!!! just bullshitted on for the whole thing. overall not too bad. couple of tricky multiple choice questions.. all you people that had to use a calc for q10 just use your heads!!! subtraction really isnt that hard.
my option (rites) was such a relief when i got to it. after the ugly catholic trial question i'm glad that one was more straightforward. i was a bit thrown by them asking for two religions in the second section though.
who cares though cause its OVER!!!

bex

HSC
Yeah it was Presbytarian cause when the Uniting Church was formed, it swallowed the Methodists and Congregationalists and only a few Presbytarians..

And the Torrens Title one i (luckily) guessed!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)