Note Takers (1 Viewer)

ArtOfLosing

HSC
So I was thinking about becoming a note taker for the disability services centre to get some extra cash (seing as the job hunting thing has been unsuccessful thus far). Has anyone here done this/know anything about it?

Evilo

HSC
i saw the advertisment, but never decided to act upon it. You've got to show up to the required lectures though. Easier said than done on a friday morning.

humphdogg

HSC
Uni Grad
ArtOfLosing said:
So I was thinking about becoming a note taker for the disability services centre to get some extra cash (seing as the job hunting thing has been unsuccessful thus far). Has anyone here done this/know anything about it?
i was thinking about applying for that...

my sister's done it at ANU, says it's pretty easy money.

DistantCube

HSC
It's fairly easy if you already take good notes. I think they ask to see some notes you've taken in previous classes.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
it's hard for me to do it because the notes i take cannot be understood by anyone but myself :(

i also take them on the lecture slides and expand on pre-written notes themselves as opposed to writing them on a new piece of paper as what would be expected... extremely effective stuff.

plus i don't write down all the crap that's said, just the important stuff :p

unless i get atleast $20 per lecture i wouldn't want to alter the way i take notes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)