Notes from a 2014er (1 Viewer)

maddyhardy

HSC
Hey guys, just finished my exams and happy to load off any notes and any other resources. Some of my subjects I did physical notes for a few of my subjects so don't have those but I have:

- PDHPE: core 1 health priorities in Australia, core 2 factors affecting performance, improving performance, sports medicine, essays responses also available

- Business Studies: Marketing (with case studies), operations (with case studies), finance (with case studies), human resources with case studies, essays available

- Geography: economic activity: viticulture with McWilliams mt pleasant case study, mega cities and world cities, urban dynamics, ecosystems at risk with Great Barrier Reef and career bay wetland case studies

- Advanced English: I know belonging has changed however think some of the modules are the same? Of I have EBB Gatsy quotes and notes, George Orwell essays quotes and notes, Julius Ceaser quotes and notes.

I got good ranks (particularly in business and pdhpe, top 3/5) in all subjects in a top 35 school :)

I'm also selling a bunch of study guides/ text books/ past paper books if anyone is interested in a list just pm me :)

Comment or pm me if interested!

Maddy

Smile12345

HSC
Business Studies notes sound great . . . Thanks. :)

taylorame

HSC
Hi could I please have Advanced English and Business Studies notes etc. please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)