Notes on HSC course from last year Band 6 (1 Viewer)

Speshul_

HSC
Had these notes sitting on my PC, figured they might help someone out, enjoy ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u07l9iepybalnux/AAAB8CqS6Z205ZGr2xpHC3oba?dl=0
(bored of studies wouldn't let me upload word docs so here is a dropbox folder with everything in it)

Based on Davis Textbook, has videos linked, doesn't cover everything as I didn't end up typing out all my handwritten notes lol. (Also you should hand write your notes, helps you learn to write faster which will help you in exams and get less tired).

If anyone has any questions about IPT feel free to reply to this or whatever and I'll try to help you out, still have a fairly good knowledge of the course having done it last year and doing SDD now which is quite similar tbh.

Speshul_

HSC
I enjoyed the networking part of the course (although I realised in the end I went way too in-depth haha) the most, how the internet manages to work so seamlessly always mesmerizes me. Designing systems and databases can be pretty fun as well, overall the course is a good background to the world of computing, which is good since intro CS courses (at least the one I did) seem to just jump straight into building stuff, which is fun, but some background is always nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)