• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Notes ! (1 Viewer)

kadiojill

HSC
guys !!!!
ok this is my problem now:

i've been studying all year round, but didn't actually make notes for physics and chem as i studied from my tutors notes nd other textbooks, and im doing quite well at school, but after seeing everyone make notes i was wondering, is it worth starting to make notes now ? like i could finish them in a week or so, because we don't really do anything at school anymore ! so yeah !

p.s: ive started doing past papers, but i think i need like more revision and stuff so would making notes/ summarising be a good way of revising ? or should i just stick with reading over various textbooks like i usually do ?

thanks !

Scinery

HSC
Your "tutor's notes and other textbooks" have essentially been your notes for the year, so don't deviate from this information if you have been doing well.

Continue using these notes in answering past papers.

Summarize these notes yourself if you have particular difficulty with one topic.

hollaholla

HSC
nononono!!!

No notes at this time.
Use textbooks/your tutor notes.

daryl-d

HSC
i just ripped of notes from the resources section... best thing i ever did.. text book for chem was sooooooooo bad

HSC
i have never ever written a single note for legal studies.
i learn from the textbook and sheets our teacher gives us.
i still ended up coming second, beating all those who madly make notes and think that if you dont you're pretty screwed.

for me, notes in legal wont effective so i didnt bother. didnt make any difference to my mark what so ever. if you're doing fine without them i say dont bother :)

blackforest

HSC
i find notes summarise everything you've learnt well. text books ramble on about unimportant stuff sometimes. reading notes make things simpler and easier i guess. if you dont get something, you can write your own explanations in your notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)