notes!!! (1 Viewer)

VanessaKatsopalis

HSC
hey guys!! does anyone have notes for suppression of organ implants and anything else that comes after that dot point. my teacher has got this horrible habit of giving us too many supplementary notes and insisting that they are all important. I don't know what i should know and what i shouldn't. please help! thank you!!

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
There's no need to have lots of notes to know the need for suppression of the immune system for organ implants. Just know why it's needed (to prevent the body from attacking foreign material blah blah blah) and how the immune system is suppressed (i.e immunosuppressants)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
shes making us learn 3 pages about macfarlane burnet.
In my opinion, I don't like it when teachers give you a bunch of stuff and say they're all important, for me it adds unnecessary stress when this shouldn't be the case. What you should do is pick out the key points (from the three pages) and just combine them. It's good to have a wide range of knowledge from different sources but sometimes it's just too much.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Read the syllabus and determine what is useful/useless. You can sift through the notes you currently have by referring to the syllabus. All the questions you get in the HSC will be directly based upon the syllabus and nothing will come from outside of the syllabus.

VanessaKatsopalis

HSC
yeah i agree! its so irritating my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much for the help though!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)