NOTRE DAME OFFERS- WHO did/DIDN'T GET A LETTER? (1 Viewer)

chichi

HSC
We are meant 2 get a letter regardless of if we made it or not.. and we were meant 2 get them yesturday. When I called up previously they told me they sent the offers out and we shuld get them fri.. which is yest.. my friend got hers n didnt get it.. i didnt get one? did anyone else get an offer or letter saying they didnt make it?- why haven't i got mine?

and can anyone tell me anything about the Notre Dame Teritary Enabling Program? thankss in advance

acim

Mundinetheman
HSC
yeh i got a spot. They sent me out a letter on thursday. In commerce ( marketing and management)

chichi

HSC
i didnt get any letter from them to tel me if im in or not.. did u have the required uai for ur course??

chichi

HSC
omgggs im so cuttt and CONFUSED! my friend goit a letter sayin she didnt get in2 primary edu ...but i didnt get ANY letter... whats happeninggggggggggggg :(

chichi

HSC
did everyone that got in get the right uai for it.. did anyone get less than the uai they initially asked for??? .... where is my letter:(

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I got offered a provisional place in like september...main round offeres were 'posted' on the 20th however I have not received anything...but that should be expected as I have not received my HSC marks or UAI in the mail....maybe someones stealing my mail and claiming it as their own achievements?

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
chichi said:
did everyone that got in get the right uai for it.. did anyone get less than the uai they initially asked for??? .... where is my letter:(
OMG, I would be very upset too, not being invited to notra dame , is like not being invited into a kids party. (and you're a friends of the kid)

I would be cut to pieces.

chichi

HSC
hey hey i still dnt no if im in, if not main round i stil havea chance for late rounds newyas...... i jus wnaan noo where is my mailllllllllll

thenothing

no member
HSC
chichi said:
hey hey i still dnt no if im in, if not main round i stil havea chance for late rounds newyas...... i jus wnaan noo where is my mailllllllllll
That took me a while :/

chichi

HSC
LOLOLOL wooopsss sorri i was in a rush n i had just woken up lol.. but yeah, good morning BOSers

chichi

HSC
Okay fine, Geez. It's not that difficult to read internet speak.. it isn't even that badly written.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)