Now seriously, who will think they'll end up in Bathurst? (1 Viewer)

fringey

HSC
They will probably go out! How dandy.
Originally posted by fringey
oh how exciting this all is!! I want to stay in the towers (fingers crossed) that's where I get to stay! Yeah I got in the 90's too but I really like CSU it is just soooo cool.

So funny!! Your the "loser" santaslayer lol! This is just so stupid.
Fuck, I sound like the biggest loser. Sorry you had to hear that! And now I just made you read it again...the pain!

Last edited:

deweydude

I gotsa coupla things to say

1) I think I'm goin ta Bathurst CSU to do the computer games subject (unless I don't get in, but I think I will but I'm not sure seeing as how the course only has 15 people in it, but then again I got a UAI of 89.05, I know it's low, and then with regional bonus points I get it put up to 94.05 and the cut off was 85.25 so I do stand a pretty good chance I guess but I don't like to be confidant because I generally suck).... anway

2) Stop pickin on tha cute guy lickin tha window!!!

3) I'm FINALLY 18.... I just thought I'd share that because I'm all hyper and stuff at the moment...

4) ..... Um.... no, it's too embarressing to ask...

deweydude

Well....On one condition: I WANNA KNOW WHO THE FUCK IS WANTING TO STUDY GAMES TECHNOLOGY AT BATHURST!!!!!!!!!

It's not that I'm gonna kill off the competition, but ..... I can't think of a way to end that sentance

Anyway...

4) I was gonna ask the licking guy if he happened to be .... never mind. I'm way too shy to ask that, I wouldn't live with myself if he answered the way I didn't want him too. :(

deweydude

And I also think you should know that the towers are 'supposedly' sinking slowly. One of my friends went on a campus tour and the girl guide chick person said that they were. Creepy, but I still wanna live in the tower too because it always makes me think of a castle turret!

jizmiester

yeah i heard itwas sinking too...and if i were to live anywhere it would be there....it looks like a prison block...i love it!!!

and dewy doode......are u asking him if hes gay or what?...u are seriously 1 hyped up fucker....

deweydude

Is being hyper a good thing or a bad thing? Anyway, so what if I was askin that licky dude if he was, not that I was asking him that, not that I wasn't either. Just to be ambiguous. Also, only three days to wait until we know for sure where we go! Also, do they truelly publish the offers in the SMH, that would be so cool if they did! Also, do you have to have a roomie if you stay at CSU or do you get a choice!

jizmiester

Telepathetic..hes asking u if ur gay...not hyper...

man, this thread is getting worse and worse by the minute..

and yes: they do post offers in the SMH

and no: u do not get a roomie at csu bathurst...but you are in a place with a whole bunch of rooms

fringey

HSC
OMG it sorta does look like telepathetic is taking it up the arse in that photo! Is it supposed to? How hillarious. LOL!!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
first of all... thats not me in the pic
secondly in the pic he is not taking it up the ass, seems thats what u wanna see
and thirdly
no i am not gay
thankyou and goodnight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)