Now that the major work is handed in how do you feel? (1 Viewer)

lollipopxo

HSC

bright side

HSC
Has anybody heard If their Major works have made it to the texstyle exhibition for the major works yet???
When do we find out if ours got in??

lotusli17

HSC
sassnbide said:
we find out around the 14th of nov
thats scarys i think a couple of people from my class will get in some of there work was amazing

how do people think they have done???

sassnbide

HSC
i rekon it would be heaps hard to get in! just because there would be so many amazing works out there..
haha so im not expecting anything
would be good though:p
xx

b.e.c

HSC
yeah, it would be so hard to get in. Partly because they only have like 20 or 30 works and also, there are so many out there that are probaly really good. I think that they have to have an equal number from each focus group. So if lots of ppl did apparel it would be harder to get in that say non-apparel.

It would be so good to get in though. But there are probably heaps of others that are worthy to get in, and got the same marks but they just did not have room for them all.

It would be good to go and see after when they are on display to see what our competiton was like.

lollipopxo

HSC
you dont find out til after the exams are marked, did any1 get weird stuff written on their boxes?? i had a couple of weird codes and descriptions and big red dots on mine.

bright side

HSC
mine had a big red dot on it, and the code B1, with the code R4 crossed out on my box and all my attatched pieces of board of studies cardboard squares.
did any one else have this on their box??

lollipopxo

HSC
bright side said:
mine had a big red dot on it, and the code B1, with the code R4 crossed out on my box and all my attatched pieces of board of studies cardboard squares.
did any one else have this on their box??
yeah myn hard R1 and a big red dot and a description of my major written on the front of my box then all my tags had R1 written in red on them as well

sassnbide

HSC
mine had a big red dot with 18 written next to it
and what looks like
Fb
or it could be
F6
on the other side of the dot

girloflowers

HSC
woah ok i'm never sewing again mine was terrible compared to these *for shame*

oh well.

S

Sunnykoala

lol mine also had a big red dot... and letter/number codes too... u know what i think they just mean which group of markers that they gave the project to mark... like maybe the different groups of markers (say, about 5 markers in a group) have a group name like A1, A2, B1, R1 blah blah...... just my theory..

shellz12

HSC
I only got mine back yesterday!! Got all sorts of codes all over the box. I agree, it probably is to do with the markers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)