• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Now what. (1 Viewer)

PewPew.

HSC
So i like this chick. Yer i confessed to her the other night. And guess what. I hang up after i confessed because im a pussy and couldn't bear the awkwardness. So a week or two later she calls me and confesses to. BOO yeh!

But because im a shit cunt, i ask now what? Since weve been hooking up and shit before i confessed well i don't really know if she liked me or she watned friends with benefits styles. Anyhow coz its HSC and shit we decided to be good friends like we was, and not go out.

But now everytime i try to make out with the bitch it gets awkward. Before i even confessed my feelings, everytime we made out was fine. EVERYTIME.

But now why the fuck is it so awkward? I try make a move and it gets owned, she pulls away, shrugs, doges it and gives me a kiss on forehead/cheek, oh man anything in the fucking book. :(

I dont get girls really. What now?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
PewPew. said:
So i like this chick. Yer i confessed to her the other night. And guess what. I hang up after i confessed because im a pussy and couldn't bear the awkwardness. So a week or two later she calls me and confesses to. BOO yeh!

But because im a shit cunt, i ask now what? Since weve been hooking up and shit before i confessed well i don't really know if she liked me or she watned friends with benefits styles. Anyhow coz its HSC and shit we decided to be good friends like we was, and not go out.

But now everytime i try to make out with the bitch it gets awkward. Before i even confessed my feelings, everytime we made out was fine. EVERYTIME.

But now why the fuck is it so awkward? I try make a move and it gets owned, she pulls away, shrugs, doges it and gives me a kiss on forehead/cheek, oh man anything in the fucking book. :(

I dont get girls really. What now?
if she resists, ignore her - go read a book. she'll come abck to you, then lsowly escalate down there again. if she resists, ignore her again, do something less boring like stare at a wall.

repeat. if it fails after 4-5 tries, new girl kgo.

PewPew.

HSC
But im horny and wanking just doesn't cut it anymore.

+ Chasing girls is time consuming and i dont have time to do it anymore, so basically im stuck with this chick who i have feelings for and vice versa except something got fucked up. Argh!

PewPew.

HSC
Well sometime she does follow through with it. Except thats like once in a month or so..

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
terminator69 said:
First off I would stop refering to her as the bitch. Second if she is pulling away and dodging you it sounds like she does not want to be near you.

So I guess you can keep trying to kiss the bitch until you finally overpower her.
shutup, bitch

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
misogyny itt

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
You are so interesting.

Because:

PewPew. said:
I hang up after i confessed because im a pussy and couldn't bear the awkwardness.
contradicts

PewPew said:
Asians aren't that good at spreading.
to me about what type of person you are.

Evilo

HSC
tommykins said:
if she resists, ignore her - go read a book. she'll come abck to you, then lsowly escalate down there again. if she resists, ignore her again, do something less boring like stare at a wall.

repeat. if it fails after 4-5 tries, new girl kgo.
Usually i dont agree with someone who can't spell for shit, but this time i'll make an exception.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC

its bound to work. lol

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
you ruined the sexual tension by "confessing your feelings"

she thinks she likes you, but your just a friend with no attraction value at all.

either that or she has a cock

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Evilo said:
Usually i dont agree with someone who can't spell for shit, but this time i'll make an exception.
Lewl, cbf'd correcting the mistakes, its L&R. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)