• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL grand finel 2005 (2 Viewers)

who is going to win

• eels

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • dragons

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • broncos

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • tigers

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • cowboys

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • sharks

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • manly

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • storms

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
more games = more $$$
nrl wants more $$$,

top teams dont want to be knocked out first week because they consider it unfair given season performances, and theres some support for rewards like having a week off

it just gives journos something to write/argue about every year

Roosters to win premier league.... soward scored 29 points on the weekend, ricky shouldve had given him more of a chance in top grade...

anyway i hope tigers win... storm or cowboys as premiers are ok too, cant stand the rest though...

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
angelduck said:
yeah, they only have a chance if Kearns/Slater play
Slater is out for 2 - 6 weeks. At the moment, he can barely put any pressure on his ankle at all.

I'm not sure about Kearns. Either way, I think the Storm can beat the Cowboys without those two.

If I were a Melbourne supporter, though, I'd be desperate to see both players back for the match against Parramatta, provided they make it.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Lame Eoin. Lame lame lame.

And its Macquarie Fields.
yeah, my mistake. Typo's are so easy for me :)

And thanks for the reminder Bookie, I always seem to forget how lame i really am. But i'm gonna go with the old year 3 call: "Takes one to no one." Therefore, you are lame. ;) enjoy that bookie

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think Kearns has a relatively good chance of making it back onto the squad on the w/e. I think he should be enough for a win.
Slater will only really have a chance of being back for the grand final.
A big pitty :( I'm a storm fan and was really hoping that I'd see them get into the final, as little a chance as they had. This chance has been negated due to the injuries :(
Oh well the round before the grand final is still a great achievement for them.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random 87 said:
yeah, my mistake. Typo's are so easy for me

And thanks for the reminder Bookie, I always seem to forget how lame i really am. But i'm gonna go with the old year 3 call: "Takes one to no one." Therefore, you are lame. enjoy that bookie
Lame. You fucked up again. Its "know" one, not "no" one. And I'm sure its older than 3 years as well.

bookie 10 - 0 random

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Ohhh. Jesus Christ Bookie. I made it no because its quicker to type, i didnt realise i needed perfect spelling for this stupid forum.

And I said year 3, as in when i was in year 3, which was not 3 years ago for me, maybe it was for you ;), but it was actually 9 years ago for me.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Sorry mate, but I ain't here to be judged by others. Yes I can do basic maths, good for me, and yes i passed kindergaten, and No my current school doesn't have a kindergaten, it starts in year 3. But you can drop the idea that im rich. You gotta be fuckin kidding me? I hate it when people make those judgements, I go to a school that is expensive to go to, but im guessing no more expensive than most private schools, and comes no where near the expense needed to pay to go to Barker, Knox, Riverview, Joey's or any of those schools.

It shits me that you bring that shitty "he goes to a rich school, fuck him" frame of mind, its bull shit and im not gonna explain my situation. I just didn't expect you to stoop that low Bookie, especially since we are both Sharks fans, there isnt even club rivalry to spark shit... meh, im sure you are 10 times richer than me mate, so enjoy your expensive life, and dont give me the private school bull shit cos I dont need it. lets leave this forum to NRL Finals talk, like it once was.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I wasn't sure if u were stirring shit, or if you were a private school hater...

But dont think im rich, some years we do ok, other years were sweatin on it because of the diverse nature of the pay checks my dad recieves. We aint poor, we just are far from rich... I'll change that when I become the pro-sharkies version of Phil Ghould :) Then i can be a complete dick and get payed for being a bias know nothing...what an awesome life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)