NRL: rumor: bmoz to exit dragons after return of gaz (1 Viewer)

Solano17

AussieYAnKee
HSC
Ok.. so a friend has told me that Brett Morris apparently has a clause in his contract allowing him to leave the club if Gasnier ever returned (ie the whole saga with his bro). This friend says the information has come from someone high in the dragons heirachy.. and is usually pretty reliable.. however i dont believe this would be allowed to happen... just putting it out there.. thoughts??

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
why on earth would there be a clause in his contract regarding the return of Gasnier? makes no sense

what's the "whole saga with his bro"? was there a falling out in the past or something..

B.Moz, despite being a winger, would be worth more on the field than Gaz right now

Solano17

AussieYAnKee
HSC
yeah exactly.. thats what i mean it wouldnt make any sense.. though this is usually a reliable source...

basically gaz fucked them around a few years ago.. he was going to stay despite contract issues, so josh morris (a centre who couldnt get the start because of gaz) signed with the dogs.. and a few weeks later gaz decided to leave.. josh wanted to stay at the dragons, and his family was apparently really pissed about the way that josh was forced out.. nearly even brett signed with the dogs too..

yeah i would take him over gaz atm ONLY.. gaz at his best >>>>>>>> brett morris

So as i said, i reckon its complete rubbish, just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else heard similar things

oobee007

HSC
I have heard thistoo from a bulldogs source, who said that b morris was pissed off because of the way the dragons had treated his brother when they said to j morris that they couldnt resign him cause they wanted o resign gaz, but then they missed out on gaz.
haven't heard about the clause but it wouldn't suprise me if b morris' manager (david riolo) worked it into the contract

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)