NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Melbourne are currently up 12-10 over Penrith

a few minutes to half time

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
brogan77 said:
Parramatta just scored, fuck this, i'm gonna go get pissed.
If it makes you feel better, you're hawt and I wish to have intercourse with you :eek:.

Two golden point games in one weekend. Good stuff. Poor Souths, though :(.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
brogan77 said:
Rob...if the roosters lose today, then ur comments about Stuart are entirely warranted.

Jamie Soward comes into the side at halfback, shifting Brett Finch to dummy-half and Craig Wing to the interchange bench. John Doyle will start at lock, forcing Ashley Harrison to pivot, which in turn forces Braith Anasta into the centres.
The match didn't even need to start, and I was laughing as I read that little bit from LU.

Anyway, here I was hoping that the Roosters would get up in the 80th minute, just to crush the Parramatta spirit and pave the way for a 50 point victory to us next week.

However, just after the second half started, Flannery went in to score and Roberts missed an easy conversion. I said to mum and dad that I reckoned the final score would be 22-20 to Parramatta .. when Roberts scored out wide, my prediction was starting to come to fruition .. and then when Cross scored next to the posts, I just sat back in admiration.

How fricken stupid is PJ Marsh, kicking the ball out on the full with 20 seconds to go?

Parramatta tried their hardest to throw the game away.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
hey.. can someone tell who won between the roosters and eels?
thanks !

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
are u serious ??? or are u just a Parramatta supporter

anyway, Parra won 22-20, after leading 22-0 at halftime

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
haha... i have a feeling, he is just trying to stir shit... and its working lol

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
nahh support neither !
i was just watching the game and i never got to finish it !
GO THE DOGS! LOL

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
YAY! we won...only 9/13 games to go!....heh...as if!

Im really gettign the shits with our second half, no matter what lead we have at halftime, we get to second half and the other team go on a scoring spree, where they win! or in this case just lose.

Im starting to think that JT as coach is pretty good, hes injected new life into the team, just have to see next week, dragons and eels games are always good...and close.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
JT said that he was pleased with the second half, and said that Parra didnt go to sleep... haha

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
sando said:
JT said that he was pleased with the second half, and said that Parra didnt go to sleep... haha
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA wtf?!

Brogan77 said:
Anthony Tupou has apparently suffered an asthma attack prior to the match and has been replaced by Shane Shackleton. Jamie Soward comes into the side at halfback, shifting Brett Finch to dummy-half and Craig Wing to the interchange bench. John Doyle will start at lock, forcing Ashley Harrison to pivot, which in turn forces Braith Anasta into the centres.

WHAT

THE

FUCK?
Ricky Stuart= NO EXCUSES. His game plans are getting worse and worse. FFS

DRAGONZ said:
However, just after the second half started, Flannery went in to score and Roberts missed an easy conversion. I said to mum and dad that I reckoned the final score would be 22-20 to Parramatta .. when Roberts scored out wide, my prediction was starting to come to fruition .. and then when Cross scored next to the posts, I just sat back in admiration.
Cunt.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
Ricky Stuart= NO EXCUSES. His game plans are getting worse and worse. FFS

Cunt.
Yeah, I tipped the Eels this weekend .. I just had a feeling during the week that they were going to win .. weird.

6/7 .. damned Cowboys.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
How good was the Storm v's Panthers game!

Right down to the last minute, of the second half, of extra time. Awesome.

Melbourne back as joint leaders on the table, with roosters next week at the graveyard again.

Yiew! :)

This round was pretty good. Three games (including Origin) were taken to Golden Point.

Last edited:

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
How good was the Storm v's Panthers game!

Right down to the last minute, of the second half, of extra time. Awesome.

Melbourne back as joint leaders on the table, with eel's next week at the graveyard again.

Yiew! :)

This round was pretty good. Three games (including Origin) were taken to Golden Point.

Origin wasn't taken to golden point..... but yeh i know wat u mean

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Sharks are in some good form... They get their 2nd bye this week to boost them to 16 points...

I reckon they will finish top 6

rewster

HSC
David Peachy is playing this week for Souths while Adam Mcdougall won't be because they dropped him for his comments earlier in the week. If Souths want to win a game they would not have dropped Mad Dog for this and have him play alongside Peach.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
It was either play for Souths or end his career.. Hope Souths beat Sharks next time they play each other

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
yay peachy's back.. kinda missed him when he ran off to england..

but playing for Souths.. *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)