• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royce

HSC
how come the bulldogs is having such a shit season they have one of the best kickers and some of the best players are they just slacking off? who here is a fan?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
im guessing you're talking about ricky stuart, and he had every right to speak out about the ref. i reckon that's a stupid rule. should he just hide how he feels about it, and pretend everything's just fine?
he knew the risk he was taking, and he was still brave enough to stick up for his team and speak his mind... which just happened to be what everyone else was thinking anyway (about the morley incident.)
Stuart Raper spoke his mind as well and his team lost, and he wasnt nearly as bad as bad as Ricky Stuart.
So I was just saying Stuart Raper acted reasonably

angelduck said:
Ur Sig Suney, it might just b because i am really daft, but it kooks like the sig of a roosters fan..

Unless *insert evil suspense music*
Ur a Roosters fan as well
*insert suprised noises*
Dont insult me, ill never be a Roosters fan. My sig is just reminding every1 how Ricky Stuart is a 2 time loser

Last edited:

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Royce said:
how come the bulldogs is having such a shit season they have one of the best kickers and some of the best players are they just slacking off? who here is a fan?
Their captain and benchmark Steve Price now plays for another team, and i think you are underestimating the strength of other teams.
Methinks you should watch games other than those that the bulldogs play.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
As for the might Sharks, they lost to the Bronco's, very very very disappointing match. Our performance was ordinary, but Simpkins was just as bad,
A tip for you tipsters - trend shows teams coming off the bye either lose the next match, or start the next match flat and out of form.

edit: beware warriors fans!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
A tip for you tipsters - trend shows teams coming off the bye either lose the next match, or start the next match flat and out of form.

edit: beware warriors fans!
lol, warriors should be ok i hope. Half the team played in the anzac test, price is fit also.

*mel*

Suney_J said:
Dont insult me, ill never be a Roosters fan. My sig is just reminding every1 how Ricky Stuart is a 2 time loser
2 time loser?? How about 3 grand finals outta 3 years?
If u look at him as a 2 time loser, what are saying about all the other teams that didn't even make it to the finals, let alone the grand final...

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Roosters lose Finch for two matches

Roosters lose Finch for two matches
April 27, 2005 - 2:49PM

Sydney Roosters halfback Brett Finch will miss his side's next two NRL matches for his role in the brawl late in the Anzac Day clash with St George Illawarra.

Finch has offered an early guilty plea for his grade one contrary conduct charge.

He was found to have a case to answer for getting involved in a fight initially involving teammate Michael Crocker and Dragons prop Justin Poore. Both Finch and Poore were sin-binned over the fight.

The Roosters No.7 will be forced to sit out the Roosters' match in North Queensland on Saturday night and the home game against Newcastle the following Sunday.

The one-time NSW representative will also be ineligible for selection to play for Country against City in the annual clash in Lismore on Friday week.

Dragons winger Wes Naiqama will also spend two weeks on the sidelines for his attempted trip on Roosters fullback Anthony Minichiello, after pleading guilty to his grade two contrary conduct charge.

Canberra centre Adam Mogg is the only other player to miss any matches following an early guilty plea for a dangerous throw in the Raiders' loss to Melbourne.

He will miss the trip to Newcastle on Sunday.

Parramatta five-eighth John Morris is the only one of nine players charged to opt to contest his case before a hearing, and did so even though he wasn't facing suspension.

He'll appear before the NRL judiciary on Wednesday night on a grade one tripping charge. He will not miss any matches if found guilty.

Five other players, including representative props Jason Cayless (Roosters) and Jason Ryles (Dragons) took early guilty pleas but will be free to play this weekend.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Royce said:
It's called we have at least $1 million dollars worth of forwards on the sidelines. We have to give the new guys time adjust, and after last weeks game it's looking better. Back rows are pretty much useless with no go forward.

How can Ngaima get suspended for 2 weeks for an attempted trip when John Morris actually made contact?? I'm baffled.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Whats the difference between the Knights and a triangle?

A triangle has 3 points.

*mel*

INXS said:
Whats the difference between the Knights and a triangle?

A triangle has 3 points.
I heard that joke on the bus from central station to aussie stadium. It was pretty funny actually. It must be going around.

*mel*

Boo_ said:
itz funni, but it kinda wears off after a while...but still gonna use it 2mw at school...
hello boo, how are u?

poor knights... i feel sorry for them. i tipped em this week coz they gotta win eventually. probably gonna lose though...

did u end up going on monday or not?

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
hello boo, how are u?

poor knights... i feel sorry for them. i tipped em this week coz they gotta win eventually. probably gonna lose though...

did u end up going on monday or not?
hey, im good...xcept that my isp went down, and had no net connection between sat morning and this arvo...neway, how bout u???

yeah, same...but i still tipped against them, and on that game, bulldogs are going pweety bad, considering that they've only won 2 games this year, vs dragons in first round (not much of an achievement in round 1 with the way dragons were playing) and now vs knights (and almost lost)...seriously i know they have players injured, but they need to really pick up.

and no, i didnt go!!! i so wanted to go as well!!! but none of my friends still didnt want to go...but i listened to it on the radio (no fox) and i couldnt even do my homework i was trying to do while listening...how bout u, u end up going???

*mel*

Boo_ said:
hey, im good...xcept that my isp went down, and had no net connection between sat morning and this arvo...neway, how bout u???

yeah, same...but i still tipped against them, and on that game, bulldogs are going pweety bad, considering that they've only won 2 games this year, vs dragons in first round (not much of an achievement in round 1 with the way dragons were playing) and now vs knights (and almost lost)...seriously i know they have players injured, but they need to really pick up.

and no, i didnt go!!! i so wanted to go as well!!! but none of my friends still didnt want to go...but i listened to it on the radio (no fox) and i couldnt even do my homework i was trying to do while listening...how bout u, u end up going???

im alright... don't wanna be back at school though.

from saturday to wednesday - wow u must have been bos deprived!

yeah i ended up going with my best friend, her bro and my bro. it was sooo cool, the atmosphere was amazing and a record anzac day crowd. i think we may have been sitting in the saints area coz when they scored that last try i almost went deaf. but i made friends with a 7 year old kid who was also going for the roosters, lol he was pretty smart. :)

lol good luck trying to do hwk during that match... it was so intense. i loved it, cept for the last 3 mins and the train and bus rides home. so much for your friends saying it'll be a crap match.

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
im alright... don't wanna be back at school though.

from saturday to wednesday - wow u must have been bos deprived!

yeah i ended up going with my best friend, her bro and my bro. it was sooo cool, the atmosphere was amazing and a record anzac day crowd. i think we may have been sitting in the saints area coz when they scored that last try i almost went deaf. but i made friends with a 7 year old kid who was also going for the roosters, lol he was pretty smart. :)

lol good luck trying to do hwk during that match... it was so intense. i loved it, cept for the last 3 mins and the train and bus rides home. so much for your friends saying it'll be a crap match.
i know aye...damn school...

lol, i was completely cut off from BOS!!! and msn... but bos more important...rite???

i sooo would of like that game...and what was so samrt bout the lil kid...he was going for hte roosters...ok, i give him some credit, at least he doesnt go for knights or bulldogs, or sharks (some ppl are gonna kill me 2mw :))...and through the radio i could sense the atmosphere was ecsastic!!!

lol, it was funni, one of my friend i tease casue she realli likes the roosters and she came up 2 me on tuesday at school, and handed me a double sided af page typed of reasons why roosters lost (very biased though)

*mel*

LMF^^ said:
That Stuart haz so much money he wouldn't mind gettin fined.

No... it shows that he's willing to say what he thinks despite the fine... speaking up about such a crap decision was way more important to him than any amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)