NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
Storm are 3rd at the moment, that's quite suprising. They're actually the top attacking team.
attacking teams = WINNAR!

yeah the storm totally dominated the panthers, given their backline was basically second string, still their forwards should have laid a platform.

nerd2die4

HSC
woohooo the sharkies won!!!! had me on the edge my seat for most of the second half, but we came up with the win, which means we are in the eight.

HSC
damn manly!
they were going so well in the first half, until they tried to throw all those miracle passes!..so many missed opportunities
rofl at walker's attempts at conversion...:D

EDIT: i tipped bulldogs although i wanted manly to win

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have 6 out of 7, only because I don't know who I tipped in the Sharks/Knights game.

neonazi

4 out of 7. me went shit. for sum reason i picked the tigers and eels who r goin shithouse lately. and i always tip the knights and i cant believe how bad we played. should have won that game for sure.

billbro

HSC
N/A
4/7 pretty bad picked tigers, knights and eels...I figured tigers might have a shot but they didn't manage to pull it off and should have figured eels wouldn't go well without hindmarsh even though it was against the warriors.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
6/7 cos i tipped parra...didnt see the game but they must have played shockingly to lose to the warriors

nerd2die4

HSC
The game was Tragic. though the weather didnt help parra either, the players were drenched.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
And Laurie Daley and co on fox pretty much said it was the warriors of old. That's really not saying much.

nerd2die4

HSC
I used to have huge respect for Laurie. but now after hearing his biased commentary, the respect is lost.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I think most people see him as biased. Nobody wants to listen to him anymore.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i do since he is some sort of coach at the dragons :)

nerd2die4

HSC
he is no longer part of the coaching staff at the dragons. but he used to be, so he is bised towards dragons and canberra.

nerd2die4

HSC
Did anyone else notice Ricky Stuarts comment after the roosters escaped a loss after the cowboys the other night?

" well, we planned to put ourselves under some pressure tonight, and its always good when you plan something and it happens, and then you see the side lift to win it in the end "

so he planned to let the cowboys in the match to create a close game, and test his team under the circumstances.

what a stupid excuse for a poor start by the rorters, its either that or stuart is a wanker.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh my God, shut the fuck up! The rorters? I found that highly amusing seeing as though not only are we under the salary cap, we're losing a handful of good players (hodges excluded) to other clubs and retirement.

This little vendetta you've got against the roosters is getting old.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Fittler, retirement
Hodges, he's not good but he is making room under the cap
Cusack, Souths
Hegarty, Souths
Chad Robinson

5 players gone, Luke Ricketson taking a huge paycut just to stay at Bondi.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Chad Robinson is coming back to where he belongs :)

You stole him from us first! :p

nerd2die4

HSC
the only player I think will really impact the roosters is fittler. you have played most games this year without hegarty and im assuming you have won them all. the rest e.g Cusak can be replaced with 'juniors' that the roosters 'develop'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)