NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Fuck you Eels PL Side. Like wtf happened to Roosters in first half- its like they only started playing properly 2nd half, then slacked off again. Fucken Perrett made so many mistakes and Soward's kicking was shithouse. Damn assholes. Eels had great defence though, but still. HATTTTTEEEE

Hope you die Eels. Except Marcus Perenara bcos hes hottt in real life. No waitttt, i fucken hate him...damn field goal.FUCK DEMOCRACY>ahhh

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shortygb said:
at least we made them...
we also lost to cowboys in the finals, but only by a small margin. you lost to them the week after.
and the eels are a good team, i'll admit that

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I've gotten a return on 3/4 bets this season at the TAB.
This week I've made 2
$5 each bet.
West Tigers to win
and West tigers to win with a -3.5 handicap.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean...
Im glad i didnt go to East Leagues club cos i would of waited for those assholes to come back so i could abuse them. However, i still <3 them...except Perrett. Luckily, i can instead go harass those PL Eels players becos i have connections. :)

Anyways, Tigers to win. GO THE LOCAL CLUB.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
The catchcry of the loser brigade!!!!!!! :D
if were the loser brigade, then what makes all the teams thats finished behind us? including the roosters...

kimi said:
Fuck you Eels PL Side. Like wtf happened to Roosters in first half- its like they only started playing properly 2nd half, then slacked off again. Fucken Perrett made so many mistakes and Soward's kicking was shithouse. Damn assholes. Eels had great defence though, but still. HATTTTTEEEE

Hope you die Eels. Except Marcus Perenara bcos hes hottt in real life. No waitttt, i fucken hate him...damn field goal.FUCK DEMOCRACY>ahhh
why are you blaming the eels?, the eels played the better game...and the roosters didnt.

that falcon during the game was awesome!!:D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shortygb said:
if were the loser brigade, then what makes all the teams thats finished behind us? including the roosters...
the bigger loser brigade

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
ah, ah...at least we made the PL grand final! :p :)
so did we, and we won it..you cant call the eels losers because we beat the roosters in all 3 grades.

and..OH NO!! the cowboys scored!:(

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shortygb said:
brogan77 said:
ah, ah...at least we made the PL grand final! :p :)
so did we, and we won it..you cant call the eels losers because we beat the roosters in all 3 grades.

and..OH NO!! the cowboys scored!:(
wests are defending really wierd. about 4 players around the ball carrier, easy to get men on the wings

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shit cowboys defences not showing any weaknesses defending off the line. made a small error in not just grounding the ball whilst in-goal, but theyve been perfect

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
I can do what i want! :p
then roosters suck, but then again we all know that...

stazi said:
wests are defending really wierd. about 4 players around the ball carrier, easy to get men on the wings
its all even now, i noticed that with the defending to at the start.

aww shit, williams just crossed...its gone to video ref.

EDIT: no try! YAY!

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep, looking good again. wests have started doing fine in defense. not perfect, but still good.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that was wierd. i thought there was downward pressure. he used his thumb to ultimately put it down

HSC
A strange Grand Final, it was totally dominated by the forwards.

That #15 for the Tigers was great ... Harrington? Was it just me or did both teams lose their compases and do alot of running backwards and around in circles?

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Go the tigers :D. I live in the middle of balmain and you should hear the number of cheering drunks, it's hilarious.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
It wasn't a bad game, but there has been far better grand finals. That being said congrats to the tigers, im glad they won.

How bad was Manders 10 metres and his constant letting players slow the ball play... oh well, at least it was consistent. Good on the Tigs...

...and go Cronulla 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)