NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
We've been playing shit even when we were winning, there's ALOT Sticky needs to work on.

Tooheyz! Long time, no post. What troubles?

nerd2die4

HSC
is it even more frustrating having a 400k player on the sidelines?

Damn injuries, if only there was a way we could eliminate them from the game.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Tooheyz! Long time, no post. What troubles?
hahah yeah i know! i formatted my computer bout 2 months ago, and i forgot to save my bookmarks, so of course, i forgot bout this page until someone mentioned it again to me 2 weeks ago

damn, i hope the roosters can recover, its embarassing.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It doesn't matter if we win when we play shit. It's not going to come in handy when we have to play the Dogs, Broncos and other teams that make the finals.

neonazi

which is why u needed a shit team like the sharks to beat yas, so u now know that u really do need to work on things. i think u'll beat penrith though this week. i think panthers r turnin into a dragons type team, where they beat all the lower ones and lose to the top ones. we saw them flog canberra, then they got trampled over by the bulldogs in their next game. they also have been slaughtered by the storm and broncos this yr. so i should hope to think that the roosters will get away with one this week.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
We had a shit team beat us a few weeks ago. They were called the eels.

For a 2003 premiership winning side, Panthers have played very poorly this season and I'm surpised at their position on the ladder.

neonazi

oh yeh i forgot about the eels. hehehehe that was funny! but i shouldnt say much, they beat my team twice this yr.
i think there r only three teams that can win the comp this yr at the moment, bulldogs, broncos, and roosters. roosters will get better leadin into the finals, and bulldogs and broncos have been pretty awesome over the last few weeks. the other teams like the panthers, dragons, and storm r there to make up the numbers in the eight. i dont see any of those gettin to the grand final this yr.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
We're only going to win the comp won way and if we play like we did Sunday, we're goners. But if it can't be us, I wanted it to be anyone BUT the Dogs.

nerd2die4

HSC
I think Neonazi you are underestimating the sharks. they have beaten the roosters at home and the Broncos at home and when they played the bulldogs they lost it in the last few minutes of the game. There position on the ladder isnt that great but they are a good side and they will only get better. next year a proper 5/8 is comming and paul mellor has resigned, that can only be good.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Loz#1 said:
We're only going to win the comp won way and if we play like we did Sunday, we're goners. But if it can't be us, I wanted it to be anyone BUT the Dogs.

yeah me to man, as good as they're playing, i hope that they dont win. i dont like the team and i never have (for some odd reason...)

neonazi

nerd2die4 said:
I think Neonazi you are underestimating the sharks. they have beaten the roosters at home and the Broncos at home and when they played the bulldogs they lost it in the last few minutes of the game. There position on the ladder isnt that great but they are a good side and they will only get better. next year a proper 5/8 is comming and paul mellor has resigned, that can only be good.
who is the new 5/8 thats comin??? i know mellor is comin back, who i regard as a pretty good player, but i havent heard of or i cant remember who the 5/8 is.
and my reason for my comments against the sharks is based on the fact that i absolutely dispise them. they throw me off with my tipping also. but next yr i do believe that they will go better than this yr cos they would have gotten used to raper's coahcin style by then, and palyers like nutley, sullivan and bailey will take another step up. thats what i reckon will happen with the knights too, cos we ahve had a shokcin injury run this yr, with our top players gettin injured and then our back ups for those guys gettin injured, and young guys have gained more game time experience so we probably will go a lot better next yr. top 4 wont be out of reach but i tihnk definately top 8. bulldogs, panthers and roosters r droppin next yr.

nerd2die4

HSC
Adam dykes has signed for three years with the sharks. he was coached under raper during his flegg years as was peachy. and they won the grandfinal then so hopefully they can do it again.

bennynoel

i think panthers r turnin into a dragons type team, where they beat all the lower ones and lose to the top ones.
they lost to manly at brookvale, they're not turning into a dragona type team, they've simply been punished by injuries

billbro

HSC
N/A
True, dragons are inconsistent yet we are improving but like I said its not helped by injuries. Also does anyone have the actually stats to how other teams in the top 8 fair against top 8 sides because while it is constantly mentioned that Dragons can only beat bad sides what about the other teams? The top 3 excluded.

nerd2die4

HSC
ohhh i get it. billbro is a dragons fan. no wonder he hates the sharks.

billbro

HSC
N/A
nerd2die4 said:
ohhh i get it. billbro is a dragons fan. no wonder he hates the sharks.
I thought you knew I was a Red V fan but how did you come to the inference that I hate the Sharks? Unfortunately your conjecture and presumption is incorrect because while I do not cheer for the Sharks I do not dislike them and do think they have a number of quality players.

Also would you mind pointing out where I vented my hatred against the Sharks? Are you sure you aren't getting ahead of yourself and getting confused with one disagreeing with you comments about the recruitment method of the Dragons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)