• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

Schoolies_2004 said:
Bum....strong words. You must be like the 'others' who had written the Sharks off b4 the season. Let me see - Sharks beat Last years premiers, sharks beat a team ppl think were going to be Premiers -> I think we have a very good chance thanks. I should have really refrased that to THRASHED both sides to, because we convingingly beat the dogs and were only stopped from smashing them by the 33 deg heat, and we today slaughtered the cowgirls.

The other contenders for the Premiership currently are Manly, who I dont rate, they did beat us but without like 4 key players and Canberra, who have really only played ordinary sides.

THis all = We have a chance!!!

Hey don't you be sarcastic about my word choice! But fine, believe what you like - every team has a chance of course, but it's highly unlikely the Sharks will be premiers.
And if u want anyone to respect your opinion, stop insulting other teams by calling them absolutely stupid names like cowgirls. Thankyou! =)

Jiga

Id say 1 in 4. Currently we are 2nd, behind a team (Canberra) who has already had a bye and played the likes of the Knights, so we are really like 1st!!!

We havent even played that good yet either, our defence obviously has been excellant, but attacking wise, I dont kno if any of you's have watched the Sharks vs Dogs and the Cowgirls, but we made way to many errors .If we can cut these down, then Id say we have the Premiership rapped up!!!!!!!!!

On another positive note, Shark park has once again re-entered the Fortress phase, where no team can beat us at home!!

N e ways, Go the sharks!! And unfortunately, go the Roosters against Canberra!!!

richz

go the roosters!!

i have 2/4 in tipping so far, looks good as the broncos are thrashing the eels :p and go the rabbits.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i regret the rest of my tips for the week
and i onlt have 2/4 so far
and i only not long got out of last place dammit

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Rabbits have won, 31-12 with 10 minutes left. If Raiders win i'll be 5/7 this week. They have 15 minutes to hold or improve on their 10 point lead.

whitie

HSC
GO THE RAIDERS!!!!!! 24-16 winners!!! hahahah...well mel i guess thats solves it then :p. I LOVE U SCHIFCOFSKE. well i'm a bit more happy now about a 3/7 performance, i didnt know what i was thinking when i tipped the eels

*mel*

whitie said:
GO THE RAIDERS!!!!!! 24-16 winners!!! hahahah...well mel i guess thats solves it then :p. I LOVE U SCHIFCOFSKE. well i'm a bit more happy now about a 3/7 performance, i didnt know what i was thinking when i tipped the eels

Gee you're quick whitie! I wanted to come online quicky and just say "before u say anything and start rubbing it in, congratulations" But u beat me to it!
Well congrats anyway.
It's hard having the Roosters lose u know? I mean they've been so damn good for 3 or 4 years and now i'm just not used to it.
Yeah well my tipping 2 outta 7. I thought after seeing Joey Johns on the footy show I'll change my tip - knights have gotta win. So i did - i changed souths to knights. Fat lotta good that did me!

Ok no more talking about my losing team... =( Congrats whitie.

*mel*

Do all of you live in Sydney??

Why are u all going for Raiders and Queensland?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i dont go for queensland.. i hate queensland
its just about time schifcoske got some recognition.

im from tamworth.

richz

Ricky stuart needs to change his plans. THe rooster's defence is horrible, it has been bad since freddy went, and also he also must stop putting chris walker in 1st grade,he can turn a game both ways.

Anyway this week i got 4/7 in tipping, so thats alrite :)

*mel*

Oooh that explains it! Tamworth! I once accidentally messaged someone from Tamworth because i had the wrong mobile number.

Ok well as long as u hate queensland - then it's all good!! U gotta be partriotic when it comes to State of Origin! Does anyone know where game 2 is?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Do all of you live in Sydney??

Why are u all going for Raiders and Queensland?
I went for Raiders and Broncos this week because I thought they were going to win and cheering against who I tipped for is stupid. Living in Sydney has nothing to do with it.

I don't even have a team that I go for anymore. I used to go for the sharks, but they got really shit for a couple of years and I got sick of watching them lose. Now I go for whoever I tip.

Roosters have a good team on paper but for some reason they just can't get it together. But if they get it right they will do awesome, same goes for the eels.

richz

**MeL**88 said:
Oooh that explains it! Tamworth! I once accidentally messaged someone from Tamworth because i had the wrong mobile number.

Ok well as long as u hate queensland - then it's all good!! U gotta be partriotic when it comes to State of Origin! Does anyone know where game 2 is?

telstra stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)