NRL Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
xrtzx said:
lol a lot of young guns there ps whatuira is a kiwi
Oops, I wasn't paying attention. I dunno who else I would put in there. Maybe one of the Melbourne wingers.

Boo_

HSC
lourai*87 said:
*off topic...again* Is it because of me that the green boxes are actually under our name now and not at the bottom? :D
yeah, i noticed that. used to be next to amount of posts...

and roosters just dont know how to play firman properly...at dragons last season, he was pweety good...him and head were a good combination. and when barrett came back off injuries (seriously when isnt he injured...he'll break a nail during traning and wont paly for 5 weeks) dragons played even better.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
wtf is tonga doing there...matt king is better, and cross has been one of the form centres of the comp and a stand out at the roosters in this rough trot. lewis + rooney while had worked before isnt on ong at penrith. i also agree with whoever that said tait shits over berrigan. btw ireckon jamie lyon should be the picked but the aussie selecters basically ignores those over at england unlike the kiwis.

My team not necessarity in the squad
1.Mini (Wesser by form, but class>form in such a key position)
2.Sing
3.Cross (or Lyon)
4.King
5.Slater
6.Lockyer
7.Kimmorley
8.Bailey
9.Cameron Smith
10.Ryles
11.Ryan
12.Hindmarsh
13.Fitzgibbon (kicker)
Res:
14 Wing
15.Carl Webb
16.OMeley/Civoniceva
17.Stagg

Firman can find his rhythm in reserve grade first(which also isnt doing well right ...wtf is wrong with the roosters this year...he cant b worse than luke dorn)

richz

Constip8edSkunk said:
Firman can find his rhythm in reserve grade first(which also isnt doing well right ...wtf is wrong with the roosters this year...he cant b worse than luke dorn)
LoL true, remeber when Dorn played that game during origin time, he was brilliant. But i think Firman deserves a few more chances, and as i said be4, if it doenst work we should blood yound jamie soward in. It doesnt matter if we dont win the premiership or make the top 8. The pt is that we must develop our players. By the end of this year a few players will be going ie prolly ricko (i hope not), hopefully walker will go, i hope finch and flannery stay. I think tupou and crocker are off contract i hope the roosters can retain them too.

about lyon, he left parra becuz smith is there, he'lll come back and he'll prolly go to the eagles. AT the time he was playing, he was one of the most dmging centres around. I just hope he comes back to the nrl.

Boo_

HSC
teams should always be developing their players. take dragons for instance, they are constantly bring up players from lower grades to paly for first grade team...though it more because of the injuries. and if their wasnt many injuries. players wouldnt be brought up (eg. head & firman) and they would be able to play first grade for a longer period of time

richz

the dragons have magnificent yound players, i like ben creagh, justin poore and ashton sims

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
1.Whesser
2.Sing
3.Tonga
4.King
5.Slater
6.Lockyer
7.Kimmorley
8.Omealy
9.Priddis
10.Price
11.Ryan
12.Hindmarsh
13.Fitzgibbon (kicker)
Res:
14 Wing
15.Webb
16.Ryles
17.Waterhouse

18. Bailey
19. Craig Gower
20. Anthony Minichiello
21. Matt Bowen
22. Luke Rooney

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
flannery wants to test the market, it will be a big loss if he leaves, cuz he's such an underrated player at roosters, lol we should sell walker back to souths or something if he wants more money...

lyon is cutting them up in the super league - ok so its not really nrl standards - but scoring and/or making 3 tries every match is top class anywhere

richz

Constip8edSkunk said:
flannery wants to test the market, it will be a big loss if he leaves, cuz he's such an underrated player at roosters, lol we should sell walker back to souths or something if he wants more money...

lyon is cutting them up in the super league - ok so its not really nrl standards - but scoring and/or making 3 tries every match is top class anywhere
Right about flannery, he can play any position except prop, the roosters should should try their best to to retain him. all i can say about walker is that he can turn a game both ways, he and his queensland buddy hodges (luckily he went back just a waste of money) lost the gf for us last year

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
maybe flannery wants to cement a position, instead of being a utility. going elsewhere might let him achieve those goals.

richz

copious said:
maybe flannery wants to cement a position, instead of being a utility. going elsewhere might let him achieve those goals.
he'll be lock when ricko leaves this year or or next. The position is open for him in the next two years

Boo_

HSC
xrtzx said:
the dragons have magnificent yound players, i like ben creagh, justin poore and ashton sims
yeah, it what helps dragons. they can rely on their young players do do the job of a more experienced player.

richz

even though i hate the dragons, i will always back them (except against the roosters). They have a classy outfit and i believe they will win the comp. The problem is that sometimes they just dont put in and players are always out. But with their best team they can do anything. Cant wait till the anzac day game, up the roosters!!!!!!!!!!

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
My 17:

1. Whesser
2. Rooney? I don't know, I'm having a tough time picking another winger.
3. Cooper (if he wasn't injured)
4. King
5. Slater
6. Lockyer
7. Kimmorley (last week I would've said Orford, but he doesn't play well out of Melbourne)
8. Ryles
9. Priddis
10. Price
11. Ryan
12. Fitzgibbon
13. Waterhouse

14. Bowen
15. O'Meley
16. Bailey
17. Webb

The Kiwis are going to have a tough time picking a team...a lot of players are either injured or suspended. I wonder if Stacey Jones will play?

Boo_

HSC
gordo said:
u'd pick whesser before mini or slater?? ..

personally i'd go with hornby :)
or scrap the whole australia team, and just field dragons team...but then they'll get injured, so scrap my idea, field roosters team, then dragosn can verse them when they got a crap side palying.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i reckon hunt should play for the kiwis... too bad he's being brainwashed by bennet. its not like he'll be the maroons fullback with wesser and slater ahead of him, i'd even rate schifcosfske ahead of him....

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i was gonna say just use the entire dragons team as the aussie side, but every fan thinks that of their team,

shame all of them are under such a dellusion
u have to see the light ppl

Boo_

HSC
gordo said:
i was gonna say just use the entire dragons team as the aussie side, but every fan thinks that of their team,

shame all of them are under such a dellusion
u have to see the light ppl
i beat u to it ;)

light yes, the light...and in it i see dragons winning hte 2005 premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)