Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Posted: 14th August 2005, 10:31 PM

who's ya pick for the title?

The Wests Tigers.
Hmmm ... well, I guess there's only one match to go ... let us see how correct I was back then.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Hmmm ... well, I guess there's only one match to go ... let us see how correct I was back then.
LOL, i didnt take u seriously for that so im sure u didnt

Go the cowboys! (ill be on the bandwagon for a week)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
brogan77 said:
I will be happy either way with the GF winner. I mean when the roosters came ninth i had only one wish that neither St George or Parramatta won the GF. Soooooooooooooo i'm as happy as a pig in mud! :)
hahahaha i had the exact same sentiment..., could never stand the dragons or eels ...glad parra didnt let me down...LOL

ill prolly support cowboys cuz of graham murray ... but will be happy either way... should be an entertaining match

edit: ricky, ytf didnt you play soward more this year??? he's on fire. i was gonna say he'll sink the sharks again, too bad they didnt make it :p

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Suney_J said:
LOL, i didnt take u seriously for that so im sure u didnt

Go the cowboys! (ill be on the bandwagon for a week)
From memory, we already had that discussion where we talked about whether I was serious when I said it or not. The answers are somewhere in one of the NRL threads.

But hey, considering it's all I've been writing for a while now, then it must be gospel :p

Don't really care who wins next Sunday anymore, as long as the Dragons lift the trophy in Flegg. They *should*, on account of beating Parramatta 64 - 0 the last time we played against them.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Dragons are the biggest chokers.

And I thought Raper was a bad coach. Then I see Smith and Brownie. ROFL, if anyone had a sqaud of such cap-rorting proportions, imagine how many Premierships they would have won.

St. G IIIIILLLLAAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAARRRRRAAAA - perennial chokers.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Brett Firman couldn't get past Brett Kimmorley at the Sharks.
Brett Firman couldn't get past Brett Head at the Dragons
Brett Firman couldn't get past Brett Finch at the Rorts.

Moral of the story?

If you're gonna be a first grade half, make sure youre name is Brett

rewster

HSC
I don't know the score but yes tigers will win, possible that Prince could get the Churchill but Hodgson has been getting MOTM heaps. I agree with Whatuira, or Fitzhenry or Marshall to score first. If Cowboys win then expect Bowen to get Churchill or Thurston or O'Donell.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
rewster said:
I don't know the score but yes tigers will win, possible that Prince could get the Churchill but Hodgson has been getting MOTM heaps. I agree with Whatuira, or Fitzhenry or Marshall to score first. If Cowboys win then expect Bowen to get Churchill or Thurston or O'Donell.
Well, my point was to name one guy, not six.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
My prediction : 26 to 22 Win to the Tigers.

First Try : Shane Elford
Last Try : Chris Heighnington
Churchhill : Hodgson

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I still reckon Tigers will win. Purely because they beat the Cowboys 50-6 in the first Finals week. I think everyones forgotten about it though. Tigers have gotten better since and the Cowboys have too, but not to the extent Tigers have...so i tip Tigers to win by 18. Hodgson first try scorer.

I still refuse to watch the GF.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
kimi said:
I still reckon Tigers will win. Purely because they beat the Cowboys 50-6 in the first Finals week. I think everyones forgotten about it though. Tigers have gotten better since and the Cowboys have too, but not to the extent Tigers have...so i tip Tigers to win by 18. Hodgson first try scorer.

I still refuse to watch the GF.
That doesnt mean anything, if anything it'll prolly help the Cowboys out more
I say this because in 99, Dragons smashed the Storm in wk 1 of the finals, then 3 weeks later Storm beat the Dragons in the GF

I think the same thing will happen, I tip Cowboys in a close one

Cowboys 28
Tigers 26
First try scorer - Hodgson
Churchill medalist - Thurston

Bookie

Banned
HSC
What are the chances that a ranom will actually pick up the Churchill medal. I see you fancy O'Donnell, Davo. But guys like him, or Rockin Rod. Its really unlikely. The fags that pick it are always media fags and its always the 1,6,7,9 who wins it.

Someone will but in and say Willie Mason

ledzeppelin

HSC
Bookie said:
What are the chances that a ranom will actually pick up the Churchill medal. I see you fancy O'Donnell, Davo. But guys like him, or Rockin Rod. Its really unlikely. The fags that pick it are always media fags and its always the 1,6,7,9 who wins it.

Someone will but in and say Willie Mason
it's the australian selectors who pick it
it's normally a 1, 6, 7 or 9 who wins it simply because they are the players who normally have the biggest influence on the result of the match, normally because they are the players who handle the ball the most
as you said, however, willie won it last year, and fitzy in '02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)