NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Oh and not all clubs try and do that? Everyone attempts to buy shit players??!

And what are you implying? I think, in order to make the GF- it involves working as a team. We had managed to do that well, and work hard every bloody year and built up a massive workload. Take the Dragons for example, i cant deny they have the best centres and backline in the comp, yet they cant work as a team. We do work hard, everyone works hard. I think making a GF is goddamn bloody hard, very as continually as possible- your point isnt as good as a comeback.

Cityboy

HSC
It is made much easier by the fact that your club steals the talent from other clubs at both junior and senior levels as you cannot produce any talent of your own, with Ricketson the sole exception. This allows your club to have the greatest possbile advantage in reaching the semis.

I agree yes a team needs team work, but getting a team to gel is much easier than producing good talent.

The fact that you didn;t even make the eight this year shows that your club can't even do that. Having 10+ rep players and not making the eight that shows you have poor team work and poor coaching staff, and the only reason you were good from 2002-2004 was because of Fitler.

Last edited:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Wtf. Thats the same thing. Being close to the finals is being outside of the 8. What is your point?
i mean the grand final wouldnt your rather get to the grand final than be outside the top 8?

I would say "most" is majority= not some. Thus, same fucken stupid comment. AND its still assuming, insert bias.
read further on stupid...
shortygb said:
ok then, some bandwagoners who are slow to get the next team and most schoolgirls who are in it for the "hotties". happy?:D
No. Im not- cos i didnt actually support West Tigers. You went all the way. I wasnt even planning to watch the gf- thats great support, geez. You were bloody emphasising the fact you were supporting west tigers, whereas i didnt give a flying shit. Under my words- you are a bandwagoner cos you know nothing about ur team and if i recall, you couldnt even watch last few mins of eels last game. Whereas i went to Roosters last game, even though i already knew they werent gonna make finals. Thus, i still support my team in the dying moments whilst you dont. And the meaning of a bandwagoner is diverting all means of support for another team- you called me a bandwagoner for no valid reason, why cant i?!

If it wasnt for dickheads like you, there wouldnt be a reason for me to refute ur shitty comebacks instead of studying. Your loss as well as my loss. Get ready to be scaled down bitch. And the time is 1:20am on my computer clock.
so becasue i supported a team to win in the finals makes me a bandwagon supporter? you supported the eels and tigers in the finals..so you must be a bandwagoner too. just because i supported the tigers then does it mean that i hate the eels, and not support them...you dont always have to love one team and hate the rest.

and becasue i dont know every single piece information about my team makes me a bandwagoner? tats just plain stupid

bandwagon supporter:
A person who supports which ever sports team (football, basketball etc...) is doing the best

wheres the mention of team knowledge??

I DID WATCH THE GAME ALL OF IT!! SO DONT YOU SAY THAT!! why dont you go look throught your precious chatlogs...

no one is forcing you to post and come back here...

nice to know you can read the time now kimi.

Cityboy said:
buying the best players going off contract each year is not working hard
bitting my tonngue....holding it in....

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
cityboy said:
It is made much easier by the fact that your club steals the talent from other clubs at both junior and senior levels as you cannot produce any talent of your own, with Ricketson the sole exception. This allows your club to have the greatest possbile advantage in reaching the semis.

I agree yes a team needs team work, but getting a team to gel is much easier than producing good talent.

The fact that you didn;t even make the eight this year shows that your club can't even do that. Having 10+ rep players and not making the eight that shows you have poor team work and poor coaching staff, and the only reason you were good from 2002-2004 was because of Fitler.
No, well- 2000-2004, having had such a enromous workload, in additon with rep players having an extra rep load- one would think that a team will be preety much exhausted. Tired, and having to deal with the changes after Fittler left also. I agree, Fitler was a god(and still is)- but its not the ONLY reason that we were greatt from 2002-2004. Winning isnt all about having one awesome player, its about the whole team and no matter how you argue it, we had a preety great team for Fittler to thrive on. We dont have many jnr clubs- so our intake of jnrs is slightly hindered by that. I do admit, we do steal occasional talents- but why are you only pointing the finger at us. It seem unreasonable to totally accuse Roosters when im sure many clubs are doing the same thing. We just get the finger because we are hated. Producing good talent is hard, but coaching a talent to its full potential is equally as hard too.

shortygb said:
i mean the grand final wouldnt your rather get to the grand final than be outside the top 8?

read further on stupid...

so becasue i supported a team to win in the finals makes me a bandwagon supporter? you supported the eels and tigers in the finals..so you must be a bandwagoner too.

and becasue i dont know every single piece information about my team makes me a bandwagoner? tats just plain stupid

bandwagon supporter:
A person who supports which ever sports team (football, basketball etc...) is doing the best

wheres the mention of team knowledge??

I DID WATCH THE GAME ALL OF IT!! SO DONT YOU SAY THAT!! why dont you go look throught your precious chatlogs...

no one is forcing you to post and come back here...

nice to know you can read the time now kimi.

bitting my tonngue....holding it in....

I think its safe to say, im much more smarter than you cos at least i reply with some plain and simple logic and, i do validate my statements, rather than make assumptions.

I can see you don't understand. You are not a Roosters Supporter and you don't understand what it means to support a team who convieniently loses as soon as they reach the GF. The GF is what every team aims for- to be withint an inch that close and lose is heartbreaking. Especially, if the process is repeated. I think its better to hear that from one who actually plays RL. And Greg, we don't play. But YOU don't support a team who does make the GF continually anyway. So thus, you wont understand and you cant talk or tell Roosters Supporters what to do or how to feel. Fuck off you and your Eels Bias Perspectives.

And of course i want to make the grand final and not outside the 8, what kind of a question is that? Again, reinforces your lack of fucken common sense.

I really dont think you understand. This whole debate came from the fact YOU, under stupidity called "most of" roosters fans bandwagon supporters. That thesis, i dnt know where it came from- because you still havent given a reason for why you "insert bias" made the accusation.

I said that if you had the nerve to call majority of Roosters Supporters Bandwagoners- and then give me a pathetic reason to say that we all go off and support other teams cos we cant win GF (that was the impression i was getting, cos then why else would Roosters Supporters all be Bandwagoners in your opinion) , than what does that make you? A fucken idiot.

No. For fucks sake- i dnt understand why you called ME stupid. Hence, the irony. I said that, i support my team through and through- and that you obviously dont when you say things like- "Oh go Tigers, etc etc". You did jump on the bandwagon. Your msn name for like forever "GO TIGERS!! Kick the cowboys asses etc etc". I dnt think i have given or express support for any other team than Roosters to the point of betrayal- even if i want someone else to win. That doesnt make me a bandwagon supporter because accord to your definition (prob stolen, but somewhat accurate cos at least YOU, the unreliable one, didnt write it)
"bandwagon supporter:
Whilst i did hope Eels would make GF and Tigers to win the GF, i didnt support them. Not bloody verbal or body language. Theres a difference between expression and want. Want meaning "wanting someone to win", and expression "outright support and expressed in any communication mechanism".

just because i supported the tigers then does it mean that i hate the eels, and not support them...you dont always have to love one team and hate the rest.
No, it does not. But your thesis seemed to be based around the fact that Roosters Supporters do that- so thus, im entitled to do the same to you. And from what you're saying to me- you're basically calling me a bandwagoner because i like the Eels (for Tahu, Grothe, Hindy and Smith), and not just total dedicated love for Roosters, one and only? God, u are a hypocrite.

Are you then saying you ARE a bandwagoner? Because you said in your definition; "supports the team that is doing the best"- you did support the Tigers after the eels LOST. You cant deny that. And what about everyone else who wanted the Tigers to win then- are you saying everyone is a bandwagoner? Are you saying everyone who wanted the Cowboys to win is a bandwagoner? The difference though, is that you outright supported the Tigers and totally upheld it. Whilst, others didnt give a shit who won or not- a.k.a. me. Thus, i didnt support them or Eels. Either way, i can say anything i want right now anyway, because you called ME and other Roosters fans bandwagoners- something so pathetic, its actually quite funny. I will continue to pull things out of my ass...until u retract your statement.

I know i sound up myself when i say this- but i love the Roosters and i would think i know more about the Roosters than you know about the Eels. Therefore, anyone who calls me a Bandwagoner supporter is out of their mind. Questioning my love and as well as thousands of other Roosters Supporters' love for the Roosters- is fucken stupid. Either you dont love the Eels enough to realise, thats a bloody shit accusation to say from a fans perspective. And im assured that most of my friends arent like that , so wherever you pulled from your ass that Roosters supporters are bandwagoners- then re-evaluate it.

Im not saying that, just because you know nothing about eels doesnt make you a bandwagoner supporter-agreed. I mean to say and emphasise: if you had the nerve to call Roosters Supporters Bandwagoners, and myself a Bandwagoner, than you obvious dont know wtf youre talking about. Thus, shit knowledge of anything RL. Therefore, i can make stupid accusations too by the looks of it. But geez, i would think its abit hard to support your team if you know nothing, dnt YOU think.

Yes. I can read the time. I simply said what i said before to prove my point. And it seems like i did. Anyway, you asked for it in your sarcastic way of manner and i answered. Or were you implying something else?, cos your shitty lame comebacks really dont work on me.

i know no1 is forcing me- but the existence of dickheads like you, who decide to make some really stupid comments and accusations, i feel the need to post. Its called, Roosters love.

And thats great your biting you're tongue, cos then- if you came up with any more stupid and invalid accusations and assumptions as you did (insert bias by YOU), than i would deem you - even more- fucken stupid and illogical.

Next you're going to fucken say something stupid like, "All Sharks supporters are bandwagoners--lol"(which doesnt sound right)

Last edited:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
I think its safe to say, im much more smarter than you cos at least i reply with some plain and simple logic and, i do validate my statements, rather than make assumptions.
yes your smarter than everyone becasue you can argue in a nrl thread on a forum better then everyone else. congratulations...do you want a freakin award?

so they are assumptions when i make it but statements when your do it?

You are not a Roosters Supporter and you don't understand what it means to support a team who convieniently loses as soon as they reach the GF.
your not an eels supporter so you dont that its like to never reach a grand final in the first place. my point is at least you make them...im sure any team would want to be in your place in the final if you cant stand the heartache. and you cant win them all.

GF is what every team aims for- to be withint an inch that close and lose is heartbreaking
and not making the GF at all is a joyous occasion...you found out this year what its like to have your team not in the final...other teams suffer that every year which is worse than even having a shot at the premiership.

Fuck off you and your Eels Bias Perspectives.
same to your rorter bias perspectives
And of course i want to make the grand final and not outside the 8, what kind of a question is that? Again, reinforces your lack of fucken common sense.
so then count your self lucky that your team makes the Grand Final continuously, instead of always being outside the 8.

you still havent given a reason for why you "insert bias" made the accusation
you and brogan addmitted they were bandwagon supporters in the team so why are you getitng into me for saying hte same thing...and if you look later on i say the SOME of them are.

No. For fucks sake- i dnt understand why you called ME stupid. Hence, the irony. I said that, i support my team through and through- and that you obviously dont when you say things like- "Oh go Tigers, etc etc". You did jump on the bandwagon. Your msn name for like forever "GO TIGERS!! Kick the cowboys asses etc etc". I dnt think i have given or express support for any other team than Roosters to the point of betrayal- even if i want someone else to win. That doesnt make me a bandwagon supporter because accord to your definition (prob stolen, but somewhat accurate cos at least YOU, the unreliable one, didnt write it)
at least i could tell the time whe i was in year 6 stupid! and beacaseu i support the eels does it mean that i cant support any other team in the final. evryone else who supports other teams was going for antoher team (and even your pretty boy craig wing who plays for another team) so beacsue i dont splash EELS EELS EELS everywhere,it dosent mean i support antoher team....

Are you then saying you ARE a bandwagoner? Because you said in your definition; "supports the team that is doing the best"- you did support the Tigers after the eels LOST. You cant deny that
and you were supporting the eels when the roosters lost....so your calling yourself a bandwagoner.

Roosters fans bandwagoners- something so pathetic, its actually quite funny. I will continue to pull things out of my ass...until u retract your statement.
if your pulling things out your ass it cant be a valid statement and have solid backing like what your always want....

But geez, i would think its abit hard to support your team if you know nothing, dnt YOU think.
ok then so because i dont know whogot man of the match in round 21 of 1974 does that automaticlly mean that it is hard for me to support my team? i can support it no matter what i knowledge of it i have..all i know is that i think the eels are the better team and therefore the team i support.

And thats great your biting you're tongue, cos then- if you came up with any more stupid and invalid accusations and assumptions as you did (insert bias by YOU), than i would deem you - even more- fucken stupid and illogical
its been all said before....i dont need to reapeat it....so dont go writing your next essay on it.

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
congratulations...do you want a freakin award?
omg, I always say that. Geez, talk about unoriginal.

Mine are “validated statements” because I say why I say things and I support them with reason. Not make assumptions obviously hindered by elements of bias and lack of support. (Like “I assume” insert bias). And I only said I was smarter than YOU because I debate with at least some bloody logic and common sense. I cant beat everyone else, especially Rob and davo_(and more) cos theyre brilliant.

Quote:
You are not a Roosters Supporter and you don't understand what it means to support a team who convieniently loses as soon as they reach the GF.

your not an eels supporter so you dont that its like to never reach a grand final in the first place. my point is at least you make them...im sure any team would want to be in your place in the final if you cant stand the heartache. and you cant win them all.
Oh really? You think no team can win them all- of course. If you understand the concept- than why are you still telling me what to do and what to feel? I know you supported a team that doesn’t make a grand final consistently- but that’s not the point. My point that I wanted to place emphasis on was that- You obviously dnt have the right to say we are Roosters Supporters are bandwagoners without understanding our circumstances. You dnt understand our circumstances and the way we, as roosters supporters respond to our grand final loses. Thus, dnt make assumptions on the way we should react. No, im sure no1 would want to be in our position. Cos we are always subjected to great teasing about how we always choke in grand finals- always inches from the main prize and missing by a win. Its always one of the first insults thrown at us- we cant win it all but im sure it’s the inspiration for all clubs: including ours. So thus, continual heartache burns more than you can imagine, as you wont understand.

and not making the GF at all is a joyous occasion...you found out this year what its like to have your team not in the final...other teams suffer that every year which is worse than even having a shot at the premiership.
You think? Actually, looking back to it- it was worth it to a point. We got a deserved rest from a 5years continual workload. Please don’t put words in my mouth- I never denied that gf wasn’t a joyous occasion. Its simply heartbreaking that even though your team manages to get to that stage for a few years- they continually fail to get the ultimate prize. I agree that its hurtful to not reach the finals or grand final- but then, its been 10years since we have- so greatly hurtful- more than you.

same to your rorter bias perspectives
the fact you cant even call Roosters by their proper name- you are bias and utterly, stupid. Im not bias, again- im just trying to remain as neutral as possible. Pick out a bias for me and ill explain its inclusion.

so then count your self lucky that your team makes the Grand Final continuously, instead of always being outside the 8.
its not about luck. Don’t you understand? Consistent team effort and dedication is maintained- you dnt just “luckily” win a game.

Quote:
you still havent given a reason for why you "insert bias" made the accusation

you and brogan addmitted they were bandwagon supporters in the team so why are you getitng into me for saying hte same thing...and if you look later on i say the SOME of them are.
What? Answer the question. Why did you call Roosters Bandwagoners? It’s a simple as an answer. I didn’t admit I was a bandwagon supporter- I dnt know about Brogan77 but I think I clearly said several times that I wasn’t. You’re not reading every word im saying, are you? Thus, ignorance is bliss. You said “I would assume most of them are”- you are basing that thesis on what it seems, stereotyping. Whilst I do agree there are some, it is wrong to totally generalize someone’s club as having bandwagoners cos we have a few supporters who don’t understand the game and only support us because we have Craig Wing. Its common sense to know that this happens to all clubs- all clubs have teeny boopers and their usually bandwagoners. So thus, you are making youself look totally stupid by calling another club’s supporters bandwagoners by referring to a minority group amongst them. Even Mel said- that you cant stereotype everyone for a few peoples actions.

at least i could tell the time whe i was in year 6 stupid! and beacaseu i support the eels does it mean that i cant support any other team in the final. evryone else who supports other teams was going for antoher team (and even your pretty boy craig wing who plays for another team) so beacsue i dont splash EELS EELS EELS everywhere,it dosent mean i support antoher team....
Yes. How incredibly lucky of you, you could tell the time in year6. Joy to the world.
Oh wait, that’s right- YOU said that we were bandwagoners because we go off and support other teams. Thus, being absolutely hypocritical. I gave the example of Craig Wing saying he wanted Tigers to win to prove and emphasis MY point- that you cant call someone else such as myself (and especially thousands of roosters fans) bandwagoners because we want another team to win. Craig Wing cant be a bandwagoner cos hes a Roosters player. What we want is obviously up to us, and we still support the Roosters high and mighty. You proved MY point again when you said “does it mean that i cant support any other team in the final.”- then why the fuck are you calling me a bandwagon supporter when I didn’t support anyone and simply, just wanted someone to win. You’re not making any sense- You are the bandwagoner by your own proposed definition, so stop being hypocritical and have a self-evaluation before calling other team’s supporters stupid names.

and you were supporting the eels when the roosters lost....so your calling yourself a bandwagoner.
Oh gee. Didn’t I just hear you say “and beacaseu i support the eels does it mean that i cant support any other team in the final.”
How terribly hypocritical. And also wrong- I didn’t support them, I wanted them to win. Want and support- great difference in attitude.

if your pulling things out your ass it cant be a valid statement and have solid backing like what your always want....
Oh yes, but im only copying you. If you can make stupid assumptions that have no substance, then if you were to say I was invalid- than that would be my excuse.

ok then so because i dont know whogot man of the match in round 21 of 1974 does that automaticlly mean that it is hard for me to support my team? i can support it no matter what i knowledge of it i have..all i know is that i think the eels are the better team and therefore the team i support.
I do agree there. Supporting can not be entirely judged by the extent of your knowledge of your club. But if you lack the common sense to understand that under any circumstance- someone, regardless of where they are on the ladder- have the absolute right to feel disappointed when their team loses- then you obviously dont know wtf you’re talking about. And if you even think and assume that someones club’s supporters are majority bandwagoners for no reason (apparently), then you are an idiot and you obviously dnt understand what it means to BE a supporter.

its been all said before....i dont need to reapeat it....so dont go writing your next essay on it.
Yes, its all be said and ive refuted everything people have said that I figured in my opinion, is wrong.. And I will write an essay because obviously, I dnt agree with your point of view. Having the nerve to suddenly make the statement that a team’s supporters are majority bandwagoners is utter stupidity. What I find is that you are totally hypocritical about everything. Just shut up and admit that you were wrong to deem someones team to be majority bandwagoners with not much of a reason at all.

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Ok. Lots of stuff done over the night I see.

First of all, I wanna say that I wanna be a sports journo when I grow up, but I feel I've been shatted on by the essays written in this forum, however shit they may be. You guys should join up for F7s on LU. It'll be good for you.

Now. People. Take a break.

Brogan - you are an intelligent Rorts fan and you talk with logic, so you have my respect, your posts aren't really full of shit.

Mel - Girls go to the game to watch the HaWtIeS!!!! lolzers!!!!111!!! Mini has a sexy body and his body is much more ripped than many others [ffs he lifts 50kg an arm!!!!!!]. He's got bad chesthair though - comes no where near my standard. I go to games and the only females I hear constructive footy talk from are the mums of Footy players [David Simmons mum - I didnt tell her that I hate him]. I went to the Sharks v Bonks game earlier this year and was surrounded by hot Broncos female fans. As hot as they were, they all had banners with 'Seymour (Buns)". Great ass, that Brett Seymour. Males just watch female sport for the chicks. Who the hell wants to watch female sports for the game? Its such shit quality.
But if you are a true fan, then you'll support the Roosters when I'm playing for them next year [Dave Stretton, SG ball fullback, back up Flegg fullback].

Greg - Man, you've started with the essays as well. Youve got ome hilarious points but in the end, you're an Eels fan. And that cuts your credibility bad. If you're MSN was anything to go by, you were a big bandwagonner jumper, "OMG TIGERZ YAY!". Gotta support the Queenslanders son, gota support the Queenslanders. QUEENSLANDER!

Kim - What le fungus are you doing up at 4.34? Loser. LikeGreg said Go back to "studying" and "leave" BoS forever. We dont want you here. You're just another Rorts fan to us. The less the better. And see earlier, all Rorts fans are bandwagon supporters. The most Eastie Rorts fan I can think of come from Bronti and Coogee. i know a lot of peoplefrom the East, and frankly, they dont [didnt] give a shit about league until the GF in 2002. And 2003. And 2004. Theres no true supporters there. the real "Eastern suburbs" supporters were all lost around the time of the war. Now its just loser bandwagon supporters. You were 'young and stupid'? So much for skipping a grade in primaryschool then loser. Did you know that your IQ is unlikely to change, so your level of stupidity is to remain the same throughout your whole life. I admit to being a bandwagon supporter as well. But then again, ask any Sharks fan within the ages of 15 and 20 who are NOT from the Shire and ask them why theysupport the Sharks. 90% of the time, your answer will be "Mat Rogers". The guy was magic and now I've stuck with his club although he hasnt. therefore, since your stupidfityhasnt really changed, you are a clear bandwagon supporter [but dont worry, the next time you're in the Chook Pen, remember that everyone else isalso a bandwagon supporter]. Thanks for your five lots of 2c bitch. Thats worth 10c [I know you struggle at maths a bit].

Eoin - LUKE COVELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! New Zealand A star!

Fuck, I gotta get to school.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Alright guys break it up, this has been a good thread so far so keep the personal attacks to yourselves or take it out of the thread. We dont need these essays with everyone criticising everyone.

Back on topic, I have a feeling tomorrow nights Aust vs NZ game will be tight, until Aust piles on like 4 tries in a row as usual. Only thing Im scared of is that our( I follow NZ if you havnt noticed) wingers will be VERY vulnerable under the high ball. Them being Manu Vatuvei and Jake Webster who I wouldnt call the best wingers in NZ.

*mel*

Bookie said:
Mel - Girls go to the game to watch the HaWtIeS!!!! lolzers!!!!111!!! Mini has a sexy body and his body is much more ripped than many others [ffs he lifts 50kg an arm!!!!!!]. He's got bad chesthair though - comes no where near my standard. I go to games and the only females I hear constructive footy talk from are the mums of Footy players [David Simmons mum - I didnt tell her that I hate him]. I went to the Sharks v Bonks game earlier this year and was surrounded by hot Broncos female fans. As hot as they were, they all had banners with 'Seymour (Buns)". Great ass, that Brett Seymour. Males just watch female sport for the chicks. Who the hell wants to watch female sports for the game? Its such shit quality.
But if you are a true fan, then you'll support the Roosters when I'm playing for them next year [Dave Stretton, SG ball fullback, back up Flegg fullback].
Stop generalising! You go and sit amongst a bunch of 'hot Broncos female fans' and suddenly they represent the whole female footy fan population? Well then Kimi and I must be the only girls who go to footy games for reasons besides the 'HaWtIes'... No, actually I know heaps of girls who actually go to watch the game. This is what Kimi thought Brogan was doing at first... generalising, but he cleared it up. Since he is an 'intelligent Rorts fan' to you, take a page out of his book and learn something.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Hmm ..... nah I disagree with copious and brogan, I only think it'll be tight for about 10 minutes and then Australia will run away with it

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
ok ill hold it in and not reply to any of the stupid comments that kimi has posted.

as for the game it could be close for the first half but australia will win in the end. new zealand have a strong team this year which would make it stronger, but as usual australia has the better team (although i dont agree with the players selected)

davo_

good kid
HSC
shortygb said:
ok ill hold it in and not reply to any of the stupid comments that kimi has posted.

as for the game it could be close for the first half but australia will win in the end. new zealand have a strong team this year which would make it stronger, but as usual australia has the better team (although i dont agree with the players selected)
I'd really like to see a fullstrength NZ(Benji, Sonny Bill, Dene, Utai etc) team playing Australia...That really would be a match (they did it to us last year in NZ) - but as they are I can't see New Zealand hassling us too much.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
the only thing stupid were your posts which you couldn’t even defend yourself properly, or give a reasong for your pathetic allegations and assumptions. Your comebacks were preety lame., so yes- hold those in.

copious said:
Alright guys break it up, this has been a good thread so far so keep the personal austtacks to yourselves or take it out of the thread. We dont need these essays with everyone criticising everyone.
Sorry copious. Didnt mean for it to get out of hand. I know this is childish but- he started it. And lol Brogan77, i was actually studying for English, but i wasnt essay writing- all those posts were normal. id do it even if i wasnt studying. [And for Bookie= Shut The Fuck Up and go to School.]

Tri-nations game should be alright- though international RL has gone really bad now. This years Aust squad is shit. I don't think i want to watch because there are players like Mason, Ryan, Waterhouse and Tate, who i don't think even deserve their spot on the tri-nations tour at all. And will consequently, play preety average and lessen the quality of test footy. Mason has played, like what- 5games this year- id take it as the selectors having some sort of loyalty thing for him getting injuried last year, which isnt really fair at all. Plus, if it does happen :)()- i dnt want Fitzy or Mini injuried from this tour :( But injuries on this tour always seems to happen- and thus, test footy is just a victim of its bloody success. Stop harrassing our top players. I do wanna see how the Australians go under Bennnett's coaching though - seeing as hes been under so much critisism lately for his coaching. I personally think hes still one of the best coaches in the game, but i guess we'll see. I cant wait to see Matt King's debut- if he plays as well as he did in SOO, then NZ will find it incredibly hard to stop him. <3 I reckon it could be a close series because all teams are getting better with each year, especially the poms. But reality is, its still going to be a preety average series because Aust will probably kick everyones ass, and there wouldnt be much of a competition for us.

Btw, because Noble is Bradford's coach- and theyre in the SL GF which is on the same day as the test, whose GB's coach then? (god i hate Noble, chewing gum abuser)

In terms of NZ, they have a preety young camp-with like, Webster and Faiumu. Yep agreed, your wingers would definitely be under stress. Faiumu and Vatuvei are preety understandably young too but, who else could of been up for the wingers? Theyre not the best but they are alright i suppose. NZ defence maybe slightly hindered though. I cant wait see Stacey Jones do his test comeback :). Hes awesome and i respect him so much. I think he would make a slight impact on the game for NZ and motivate the other nz youngins. Vagana should be brilliant as per usual, and i cant wait to see Webb and Anderson again :D

I also think that Aust willl preety much put a hattrick of consecutive tries or something like that- cos we have Johns the Barge ass and Lockyer so, things could go our way easy. Unless our shit players (mason, tate, ryan, waterhouse) decide to fuck Aust up. Actually, when i think about that aspect- yes, its going be a fairly tight game.
i predict around 36-24, with Matt King first try scorer (im making this all up).

Oh and i just heard Scott Prince is going to test the open market, instead of signing with the Tigers straight away. I saw it on the news- the Tigers Officials are in total shock- as they probably expected him to automatically sign with them. I reckon he's sooo heading for the gold coast. I <3 scott prince, hes adorable.

Jiga

Yeah,m Schoolies, those assumptions are pretty wrong.

It'd be more like; Minichello 300, Roberts 180, Cross 180, Soliola 100, Monaghan 120, Anasta 500, Finch 220.
Roberts would be on more than 180, remember they got him during the year he scored loads of tries, and alot of clubs were after him = prcies were bidded up substantially. That also applies to Monaghan, although to a lesser extent. Either way, I naturally exaggerated that to make a point, how do the Roosters maintain what would have to be one of the most expensive backlines in the comp, and still be able to have a forward back of stars?

The only team that rivals them in that stake is the Dragons, and we all know why they have shyted themselves and offloaded Ennies and will possibly Timmons and Thompson.

Meanwhile, the fair teams, like the sharks are screwed over as other teams cheat da cap.

Lastly now, I read someone saying dat their aernt many sharks supporters or something bout bandwagons cos sharks win nothin....the sharks actually have one of the largest fan basis, apart from the entire shire (minus those who are scum and jump on da dragons bandwagon) and there are also alot of supporters in non-shire areas - because the sharks are team that no-one really minds. The same cant be said for teams like da dragons, roosters and manly. Why ppl dont like them? Well mainly because of their supporters, who consist of 90% bandwagon supporters, and partially cos these teams are cheats....cheating the cap, cheating by buying a team full of stars etc.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Well, NZ could of won had they have played Reece Williams, Hutch Maiava, Latu and LUKE COVELL!!!!!!!! but instead they will lose, eventhough im supporting them tonight... im no Kiwi, and it pains me that they won the Union Tri-nations. BUT, they have Vagana and I just wanna see the man play well and win them the game.... it wont happen....

WHY O WHY DID THEY NOT PLAY LUKE 'God amongst men' COVELL? He is an obvious match winner!:D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Hey, i didnt start all this bullshit again. I was talking about test and Aust and NZ and Scott Prince and etc etc and people ignored it. Just ignore schoolies_2004 and he should realise, he should stfu before he makes any more allegations and assumptions. Im sick of this and im sure others are because we are so off track.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Hey, i didnt start all this bullshit again. I was talking about test and Aust and NZ and Scott Prince and etc etc and people ignored it. Just ignore schoolies_2004 and he should realise, he should stfu before he makes any more allegations and assumptions. Im sick of this and im sure others are because we are so off track.
for christs sake why do you have to take such offence to everything...just shut up for once and drop it!

schoolies thers no point in saying anything its all been said before(and lets save kimi writing antoher damn essay):
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=80676&highlight=roosters
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=77615&highlight=roosters

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
In case you didnt fuckn open your eyes- I SAID I WAS OVER IT. SO YOU STFU. if someone teased your team in a way that was preety inconsiderate and implausible, i think one would be obliged to respond agressively.

Now stfu, and move on. I didnt even say anything to you, i think you should take that as a sign and stop hogging up the NRL thread. We were talking about Tri-nations, i would like to talk about THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)