NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KfWang

timbk2 said:
oof... Amos Roberts to roosters... now he will be one to watch!

alot more handy than bloody hodges the fat lard.

anyway... go doggies!.. price better not go warriors..
yuh Amos would do the roosters good, though i would have liked to see him stay at Penrith.
Hodges is going to stuff up wherever he goes, hes so bloody overated, the only times he performs are against lower teams.
Hopefully next season will see less injury than this way... that way the knights at least have Joey to carry us to the finals

neonazi

AsyLum said:
the dragons let firman go, great move, he was showing some flair, but with head phwoa! the attacking style is great, what the dragons have been lacking recently was a decent forward line up to help set a foundation, now they got that, an experienced pool of reserves, and a great host of attacking potential i see an exciting form of football being brought back to the nrl.
one thing to note is that the dragons have lost kite and riddell also which may leve a bit of a dent in their team. havin said that, last year kite was a bench player more than anythin and riddell only plays about 30 minutes each week. but still, they probably will be big losses none the less.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
neonazi said:
one thing to note is that the dragons have lost kite and riddell also which may leve a bit of a dent in their team. havin said that, last year kite was a bench player more than anythin and riddell only plays about 30 minutes each week. but still, they probably will be big losses none the less.
they've got plenty of young guns ready to fill the void. guys like justin poore and ashton sims are one's to watch out for if they make the starting line up every week.

neonazi

ben creagh's another guy that comes to mind. hes done alright this year as a winger-turned-second row. they should be in good shape though.
i think they should also try and sign a half decent halfback to have in reserve grade incase head gets injured next year, cos they dont wanna be in the situation that the panthers are at now without gower.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm tipping the roosters. My tips are outside the brackets.

Broncos (Dragons)
Raiders (Cowboys)
Roosters (Eels)
Sharks (Warriors)
Tigers (Eagles)
Storm (Bulldogs)
Panthers (Souths)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
If parra get tahu, who is he going to replace? I'm guessing eric grothe or sideshow bob? Hopefully bob because eric grothe is waaay better

neonazi

yenta said:
If parra get tahu, who is he going to replace? I'm guessing eric grothe or sideshow bob? Hopefully bob because eric grothe is waaay better
i just think parra want him cos they need more players in their backline. their backline is shit at the moment and with dykes leavin next year it'll be even worse. i'd think tahu would replace peterson cos he is their worst player, grothe on the other wing, mckinnon at fullback, and vaeliki and burt in the centres. i think another reason they want tahu is so they can have him to replace jamie lyon.

vegeta_316

I think Tahu would be better suited in the Centres than on the Wing at Parra. Make him into a Gasnier type player becasue he does have great footwork.

I reckon Growthe and Tahu could form a lethal combination at Parra. If Brian Smith is all about size and strength, then these two guys are even better becasue they have that and more importantly Speed.

Growthe is a future origin player. :)

nerd2die4

HSC
Grothe hasn't signed with parra yet for next year. and apparantley is not a fan of Smith, so i wouldnt be suprised if he ends up somewhere else next year

*cough* cronulla *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)