NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I know Warriors are playing the Roosters not this week but the next.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Nar tooheyz, he means warriors then have to play the dogs. We've already played them twice.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Nar tooheyz, he means warriors then have to play the dogs. We've already played them twice.
ah whoopsie do dah
im quite dissapointed with the warriors this season, theres no excitment anymore.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
tooheyz said:
ah whoopsie do dah
im quite dissapointed with the warriors this season, theres no excitment anymore.
i was thinking this the other day, wtf happened to the warriors? i used to love watching their matches last season cos they had a great team, now they just seem to be getting thrashed all the time. did they lose a shitload of players or what?

T

timbk2

nope, they had most of the same players all season.. they just lost all confidence for some reason, and their coach left, and now the crowds are leaving too

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Which is to be expected. They're an isolated team and fans will be far from impressed if the only team they don't have to travel to see isn't doing well.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Seems alot of people are going for the Broncos. Bulldogs have turned arrogant, the front page of the sports section in the tele today says it all.

what did it say?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i was thinking this the other day, wtf happened to the warriors? i used to love watching their matches last season cos they had a great team, now they just seem to be getting thrashed all the time. did they lose a shitload of players or what?
yeah their coach left them, every since then, they've been going downhill...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Suney_J said:
what did it say?
Fuck, that was Sunday. It's now Tuesday.

Something about being better and bigger or what not. I don't know, can't remember.

neonazi

back to the warriors, i tihnk they have gotten hell cocky, especially after they made the grand final and semi finals in the last 2 yrs. from wat i saw of them this yr, they just look like they expect to win cos they have in the last 2 yrs. they also lost arguably their best forward in lauiti'iti early in the yr which suggested that things werent great at the club. i dont think that price and wiki will be enough to get them goin again next yr, but they may come 10th.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
They've come out and said they want to end the season on a high and win the remaining three games. Optimism at it's best but when you face reality you realize they're playing the Roosters and the Dogs, number 1 and two.

neonazi

no way will they win their last 3 games. well, they might beat parra but i doubt it. if souths beat manly this week then i tihnk the warriors r lookin at the wooden spoon.

and in other news, jamie lyon has signed with st helens in england, the same club that mal meninga played for.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I hope souths don't beat manly. Though everytime I tip manly, they lose.

nerd2die4

HSC
Newcastle lost, which is good for the sharks, possibly newcastles season is over.

Sorry forgotten names, but did anybody see the highshot from the Newcastle bloke? well he got sent off for it and rightly so. it was bone crunching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)