NSW L-Plater Rumour (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
what? anotehr extra cost! durely they know that as p's our insurance costs "a pretty penny" and yet they still want to charge us more? bloody oath

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah I had that problem. My dad told me to turn left when he ment right so I got confused and he tells me at the last second. I told him off and he managed to teach me better afterwards.

davo_

good kid
HSC
SlipStream said:
Yeh on my reds, got them on my 17th b'day, passed with 100%. ;) I'm getting my greens on my eighteenth b'day in January. I've been driving cars since I was a wee lad (8 years old) - driven about 30 different cars since from 4WDs to racing cars to hi-per road cars, all my mates say I'm a "weapon driver" (??) but I disagree. I still have heaps and heaps to learn. And regardless of what they say, I'm not one to preach my talents. I like to keep it all under wraps, until the light goes green. :)
Alright hero...

S13WPN

HSC
SlipStream said:
Fair enough. :p You got your Ps yet?
bwahaha yeh ive been on greens since june. in my last post i said the test was easy...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I think them being involved in less accidents (if that is indeed the statistic) has more to do with:
a) Driving on quiet streets for a huge chunk of their 50 hours.
b) Other drivers staying at least 10m away from them because they're unpredictable.

S13WPN

HSC
SlipStream said:
Simpleton.
Komaticom said:
In here BoS we use "idiot" or "moron".
there's no need for that... davo had a point, slipstream was answering a simple yes/no question and decided to tell his life stroy lol

SlipStream

HSC
Komaticom said:
In here BoS we use "idiot" or "moron".
I was considering "imbecile" but deemed it too common. For the same reasons "idiot" and "moron" didn't make the cut...

S13WPN said:
there's no need for that... davo had a point, slipstream was answering a simple yes/no question and decided to tell his life stroy lol
Forums are for discussions - not "yes/no" answers.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
as long as they dont make any changes b4 this friday or in the next month i will be fine.
i'm nervous bout my p's test !!!!!god help u all when i get on the road tho

SlipStream

HSC
S13WPN said:
just like you said in another thread :)
Yep you've made a real good impression with everyone.

Oh my gawd ay bro...

Fully sik, maaate... :rolleyes:

CA and SR can eat poo. RB all the way.

S13WPN

HSC
:rolleyes: pfffft... you need to grow up slipstream. you should maybe think about why you get so hung up on what kind of 'impression' you're making and why you can't cope with being proved wrong. or you could keep trying to pay me out with sad cheap shots :cool:
SlipStream said:
CA and SR can eat poo. RB all the way.
fuck that was random lol i never said RB's aren't good

SlipStream

HSC
S13WPN said:
:rolleyes: pfffft... you need to grow up slipstream. you should maybe think about why you get so hung up on what kind of 'impression' you're making and why you can't cope with being proved wrong. or you could keep trying to pay me out with sad cheap shots :cool:

fuck that was random lol i never said RB's aren't good
The SR20 is under the bonnet of the S13, which is part of your username, in case you didn't notice. And I was saying the RB series engines were better than the SR series. For extra clarification, that means that something like an R32 Skyline is better than an S13 Silvia, in my humble opinion.

And I need to grow up..? One needs only to read of your choice of wording in your reply to understand the hypocrisy of your criticism. And not once have you proved me wrong, because I am often right.

I don't understand why people start being rude on this forum. I'm always nice to anyone when I first meet them - it's always when they trip up that things begin to turn sour. :rolleyes:

S13WPN

HSC
Why do you feel the need to bring my username into this argument? Yes, I hope to one day own a S13 with an SR20DET and make it into a weapon. BUT, next year I will be getting an R32 Skyline.
I never asked for any specs on silvia's or skyline's... your attempts to make me look stupid reflect how childish you really are. So yes, you do need to grow up.
If you feel like you're still right after all that, I feel for you.
Im not being rude, just honest, the truth hurts... Cry

I'm always nice to anyone when I first meet them - it's always when they trip up that things begin to turn sour. :rolleyes:
Give up slipstream, I never tripped. You dug your own grave when you said there's no place for yes/no answers in this forum - when you yourself have used them.

Im so over it... are people enjoying this??? :cool:

SlipStream

HSC
S13WPN said:
Why do you feel the need to bring my username into this argument? Yes, I hope to one day own a S13 with an SR20DET and make it into a weapon. BUT, next year I will be getting an R32 Skyline.
I never asked for any specs on silvia's or skyline's... your attempts to make me look stupid reflect how childish you really are. So yes, you do need to grow up.
If you feel like you're still right after all that, I feel for you.
Im not being rude, just honest, the truth hurts... Cry

Give up slipstream, I never tripped. You dug your own grave when you said there's no place for yes/no answers in this forum - when you yourself have used them.

Im so over it... are people enjoying this??? :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)