NSW School Of Languages (1 Viewer)

Hahahah...ha

HSC
Hello,

I applied to the NSW School Of Languages and was wondering when and how you get notified of the acceptance. (My school sent the application earlier than the due date)

The reason I need to know is becuse my stage leader said I cannot remove a subject off my timetable until I get accepted, however, the subject I want to drop is the subject I have one my first and second day of school.

Thank you

Hahahah...ha

HSC
I got an official email from my teacher on the 30th of January, though I did get the automated holiday email they sent on the last day of school in December (which meant I was enrolled)
Ah so as soon as school starts you also start the course?

Thank you so much for your reply!

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Ah so as soon as school starts you also start the course?

Thank you so much for your reply!
the actual content doesn't start until week 3 (on the scheduled timetable) since they give you some time to get used to the moodle however you can start it earlier if you wish.

I've attached what the schedule looked like for mine, so i assume yours will be similar.

Attachments

Hahahah...ha

HSC
That’s so coool
i wish Japanese was an option at my school, I would of taken it without a second thought
You could've done distance though... Japanese wasn' an option at my school so I decided to do it through distance education.

Hahahah...ha

HSC
the actual content doesn't start until week 3 (on the scheduled timetable) since they give you some time to get used to the moodle however you can start it earlier if you wish.

I've attached what the schedule looked like for mine, so i assume yours will be similar.
Thank you so much!

I was so confused before but now I understand and don't have to be that anxious to study at NSL.🥳

Kyufruit

HSC
You could've done distance though... Japanese wasn' an option at my school so I decided to do it through distance education.
My school said no because I am already taking two languages, they said it would of been too much work for me to handle smh

Firecity

HSC
What is a good app to learn a new language? (For fun not for school)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)