Number of Past Papers to complete (1 Viewer)

nas3

HSC
Theres only 3 weeks left till the HSC
How many past papers for each subject should you be doing?
My subjects are Maths Adv, Eng Adv, Economics and Business Studies.
How many papst papers for each do you think should be completed. For trials, I did basically none, because I didnt have time, so based on that, how many do you think should be completed?

helloworld!

HSC
Hello!
I do not think it wise or efficient to prepare for the HSC by counting the number of past exams you complete; however, I completely understand where you are coming from :)
Past papers should always be attempted based on how confident you are in understanding and applying the said subject's material. You may have to do 20 past papers to practise and to gain confidence. However, for some people this may be only 2 or 3 past papers. Really, it all depends on the quality of your study throughout the year and throughout the exam block. So, ask yourself this: "if my exam were tomorrow, how confident would I be walking into that exam room?". Then gauge how many more past papers you should complete.

Study well! You've got this!

- helloworld!

SASH_06_X

HSC
Theres only 3 weeks left till the HSC
How many past papers for each subject should you be doing?
My subjects are Maths Adv, Eng Adv, Economics and Business Studies.
How many papst papers for each do you think should be completed. For trials, I did basically none, because I didnt have time, so based on that, how many do you think should be completed?
idk abt math adv but for eng adv i'd say you do around 5-6 past papers(both Paper 1 and 2 counting as a single paper, that is.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)