Number of Units? (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dezzy
wat does xayma mean?
I do 11 units and I only get 6 free periods a fortnight, if you do 12 units you get none at my school.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
actually, if I think about it, if I were to do 11 units at my school, I would also only have 6 frees per fortnight...

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i used 2 do 15 units( 2u french, 4unit maths, 3 u english, physics, chem and bio) and that was without accelerating...man o man that was as enjoyable as a hat full of bumholes.
its always best to drop sumthing before goin in2 yr 12..makes focusing on other subjects soooo much easier

Psycho Bunnie

doing 13u now, 12u b4
is it safe to have just 10 units???
duno whether to drop physics or extension english

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
Well, would you be comfortable with just ten units? On one hand, you can have more time on your other subjects but since they count the best of ten units, it might be a little risky if say, you 'd do better in the subject you've chosen to drop.

Psycho Bunnie

i was plannin on stickin with all subs til the trial but they say is a waste of time
especially if u drop
but i c ur point
i tink i'll wait and c midyear or term 2

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I'm thinking of dropping from 13u to 11u...is this a good idea? I thought it was fine, but then I realised no one at my school does 11. Doing 13, I have more back up units, but if I did 11, I would have more time to concentrate on my other subjects...what do you guys think?

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
do u think 14 are too many for year 12?
i do maths 4 unit , eng adv, phys chem legal and music . Music is just a relax subject i hardly put any effort in but because ive been doing it for ages outside of school it could help in my HSC. Legal i find interesting and i dont put much work into that either. I hate english! i really focus on maths , phys and chem/

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
do u think 14 are too many for year 12?
Well since you said Music is a bludge subject for you, it really isn't too much but just dont be afraid to drop something if you get caught up.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
Well since you said Music is a bludge subject for you, it really isn't too much but just dont be afraid to drop something if you get caught up.
teachers won't let you... they don't want to fill out forms to board of studies changing your subjects. they'll try their best to stop you with pseudo reasons. same with picking up a subject... they all say its not the best choice to drop or pick up subjects because you won't catch up or you'll regret on not doing it... but we all know the real reason. ;)

santaslayer

HSC
14 is maybe a it too much.....12 or 13 is usually much preferred becoz u then have room to make mistakes in the extra 2 or 3 unit courses...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)