NZ Cricket (1 Viewer)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
People seem to forget that our entire front line bowling attack was gone! Oram and Bond would added a bit more respectability to the result.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
copious u seem to forget that bond hasnt played in 2 years, basically he is a has been, he will never be as good, if not he will never play again, quit living in the past,... NZ are terrible, look their now thinking of sacking fleming, who will captain?? vettori?? hahahahahaha

ahmad

HSC
N/A
copious said:
People seem to forget that our entire front line bowling attack was gone! Oram and Bond would added a bit more respectability to the result.
The pakis had a unrecognised bowling attack..........but they still bowled Australia out twice......

ahmad

HSC
N/A
dave_119 said:
copious u seem to forget that bond hasnt played in 2 years, basically he is a has been, he will never be as good, if not he will never play again, quit living in the past,... NZ are terrible, look their now thinking of sacking fleming, who will captain?? vettori?? hahahahahaha
hehehehehehe........good one

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Maybe they should recruit a young up and coming bowler by the name of Howie Trang...............I hear he bowls some mean bouncers............

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
Maybe they should recruit a young up and coming bowler by the name of Howie Trang...............I hear he bowls some mean bouncers............
haha , i'll give the fill ins franklin and obrien a run for their money.

Anyway, i would take an Aktar, sami and Kaniera bowling attack over the current Franklin, Obrien and Vettori lineup anyday. There just isnt enough striker power to bowl the aussies out. Im confident that a Bond,Oram and Vettori lineup would of been more competitive.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
hahahha i laugh at nz cricket...its tru how they r missing key players but sum of them have been out so long that they would struggle to have an effect...

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
wait, not that i think bout it, all NZ need to do is contain the Aussie hittin jaganaut...aka Gilly..hes is just F**king up ur whole attack

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Impossible to contain gilly, even Vettori cant. The current 'strike' pace bowlers are nothing more than average against the NZ domestic competition. Cairns could of came back for us, but i doubt he would even of made a difference.

MacMillan just got sacked, he's more inconsistant than any player ive seen. In comes Hamish Marshall's twin brother James.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
its funny how so many countries struggle to field a team, yet australia have too many players for a team, much like windies of old....

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeh i reckon... aust a would beat most teams (bar india , england)... based on the domestic season with no consideration to age:

P Jaques
M Elliot
B Hodge
M Bevan
A Symonds
D Thornley
B Haddin
A Bichel
N Bracken
S Tait
S Macgill
12th man C White

most of them would walk into any other team. and thats w/out lee and lehman whos been in and out of the test team, or 12th man in lees case. theres also shane watson, jimmy mahre, hauritz, ryan cambell, ian harvey, blewett, seccomb, nicholson, etc... who had all played for aust.... the list goes on. wouldnt the kiwis love to have a few of them rite now...

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
would that b a test team y got there or one day???(or pretty much both)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
what should australia's front line test bowling attack look like??

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
loooks like new zealands batters pulled their fingers out there arses....

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
got 560 o the 1st innigs

but sri lanka r on like 3/360 and its end of day 3....itll b a draw the way this is goin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)